Searching by state

Morgan Oliver
Morgan Oliver Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

How can I search for companies by state or be able to create a view that has my region as I manage TX, OK. LA and AR. I come from a SalesForce user background and used the views and reports functionality a lot. Any help is appreciate as I am doing outbound prospecting.

Thanks

Comments

• Christopher Daly
    Christopher Daly Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Filters - on your Pipedrive panel in the Upper right where you login there is a drop down men and on the far right of that drop down are Filters.  You can use the filters to INCLUDE all of the states you are responsible for and then save the Filtered View as My Territory and you will be able to set that as the default view.  You can apply the filters to Contacts, Deals and Organizations.  Your pipeline can be managed that way so you can see how you are performing - your own personal dashboard!

• Morgan Oliver
    Morgan Oliver Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020 #3

Filters - on your Pipedrive panel in the Upper right where you login there is a drop down men and on the far right of that drop down are Filters.  You can use the filters to INCLUDE all of the states you are responsible for and then save the Filtered View as My Territory and you will be able to set that as the default view.  You can apply the filters to Contacts, Deals and Organizations.  Your pipeline can be managed that way so you can see how you are performing - your own personal dashboard!

Thanks I will try that. I appreciate the quick response. Gonna take some getting used to from how things were done in salesforce crm

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Morgan Oliver , we're happy to have you with us and see you participating in the Community!

It's perfectly normal to have questions when starting out. Besides our Community we also have a bunch of other resources you can use to get familiar with Pipedrive and make the most of it:

Happy exploring! 🚀