Birthday reminders

Mike Doiron
Mike Doiron Member Posts: 1

It would be great if you could have a button to have Activities set to remind once a year for birthdays for example 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Mike Doiron !

You can create an automation that generates a new activity for 1 year from now once you mark the initial "birthday activity" as done (the first one you'll have to create and mark as done manually): see the example below.

Keep in mind that the 1 year period will be counted from the date when the activity is marked as done, not from the due date of the activity.

• Rogier van Wagtendonk
    Rogier van Wagtendonk Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

How would you do this with the new workflow designer Ines?

• Chris Huebner
    Chris Huebner Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2021 #4

Hi @Mike Doiron !

You can create an automation that generates a new activity for 1 year from now once you mark the initial "birthday activity" as done (the first one you'll have to create and mark as done manually): see the example below.

Keep in mind that the 1 year period will be counted from the date when the activity is marked as done, not from the due date of the activity.

I tried the suggestion above and it works - however, it works on EVERY task that I mark as complete - including the ones that have nothing to do with a contact person's birthday. How do I narrow it down so it only does it for birthday reminders?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #5

I built a birthday flow using Make/Integromat.

Birthday flow in Make/Integromat

If you have any other questions about this flow, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Amit Sarda

Pipedrive Consulting | WhatsApp | Email | Community