Can not contact to Pipedrive's support team

Options
Son at Elsa
Son at Elsa Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I'd like to talk with Pipedrive's support team and once I clicked "Talk to us", nothing happens. Please help

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020 #2
    Options

try emailing them -- support@pipedrive.com

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Son at Elsa , we're sorry to hear you were having trouble reaching out to us via chat.

I've investigated and there was no downtime on our end but there was an issue with some browsers, which unfortunately is out of our control. I hope it's no longer happening now, but if it is you can always reach us via email to support@pipedrive.com . 

There's always a way to talk to us: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

• Leandro de la Torriente
    Leandro de la Torriente Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

In the new layout, the "talk to us" button is missing.

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #5
    Options

Hi @Leandro de la Torriente

We've renamed it, it's now "Contact Us" at the very bottom of your screenshot. 🙂

• Leandro de la Torriente
    Leandro de la Torriente Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2020 #6
    Options

I tried that.  It takes me to a screen where I can't find the chat feature.

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #7
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about this @Leandro de la Torriente , it shouldn't be happening. 

I just tested it in my own account and it's working normally, so I recommend you either reach out to Support via email to support@pipedrive.com or if you prefer to live chat with them revert your account to the classic navigation as shown in the example below and open a chat with Support.

You can also send us feedback specifically about the new navigation here:

Thank you for your patience! Please reach out to our Support team and they will help you troubleshoot.

• Bonny Llyn
    Bonny Llyn Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

Ines or any Pipedrive support member: (1) I am having the same issues  10 months after the above initial problem time (May 2021): Under the question mark of "Help", I am not finding"Talk to us" and there's nowhere showing chat".   (2) When you said your system has problems in "some browsers" - well, please tell us exactly WHAT browsers does your system not work with?   (3) Bottomline, I am stuck trying to get "support" to use my Pipedrive. Please advise solutions.  Thank you.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2021 #9
    Options

Ines or any Pipedrive support member: (1) I am having the same issues  10 months after the above initial problem time (May 2021): Under the question mark of "Help", I am not finding"Talk to us" and there's nowhere showing chat".   (2) When you said your system has problems in "some browsers" - well, please tell us exactly WHAT browsers does your system not work with?   (3) Bottomline, I am stuck trying to get "support" to use my Pipedrive. Please advise solutions.  Thank you.

Hello @Bonny Llyn ,

You can view the appropriate browsers to use with Pipedrive here.

Also, you can reach out to the same Pipedrive support team by using support@pipedrive.com. We will be more than happy to investigate why this is happening under you account.