Comment @SellerABC on a DealNote

Should be an easy1: 

Would help a lot to notify specific sales colleagues that there is a relevant comment for them on a deal where this person needs to respond or decide for an action. 

I know it from many other CRMs to simply comment e.g. @Inês Batata in a Deal Note and this person is notified. 

Especially during increased remote work, this feature would help to foster asynchronous communication. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Richard Hoffmann
    Richard Hoffmann Posts: 9
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Inês Batata 

Is there any update on this issue? It really bothers my sales org in our daily work! 

This is not witchcraft. Where is this on the roadmap?

All other CRMs have this basic feature.. 

Best,
    Rich

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #3

Hi @Inês Batata 

Is there any update on this issue? It really bothers my sales org in our daily work! 

This is not witchcraft. Where is this on the roadmap?

All other CRMs have this basic feature.. 

Best,
    Rich

Hi @Richard Hoffmann , my apologies for not having responded before, the notification seems to have slipped by somehow. 🙏

To make up for it, I have good news: @-mentioning colleagues inside PIpedrive leaving comments with alerts for them is something we're working on. I've spoken to the Product Manager and we can include you in the beta test that we're doing, check it out here. Would you be interested in that?

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Richard Hoffmann
    Richard Hoffmann Posts: 9
    edited September 2020 #4

Hi Ines,

Thanks a lot! Works like magic <3