EMPOWER lead capturing. Custom redirect URLs after a meeting scheduling or webform completion.

Cenk Tukel
Cenk Tukel Posts: 9

I believe that it is relatively easy to EMPOWER Pipedrive lead capturing functions.

For either of "meeting scheduler" or "webform" completion of a lead, we need to have the ability to re-direct the lead to a specific URL of our own.

Currently, via Pipedrive, either of "scheduling a meeting" or "webform" completions are DEAD ENDS.

PLEASE add a feature after a meeting scheduling or webform completion, where we can either (and please both options):

1. Send the user to a specific URL that we define at the back end
  2. Or, ask the user what to do next (with more options to choose from)

This will make PIPEDRIVE also a LEAD CAPTURE app with REALY SIMPLE and BASIC improvement suggested above.

Thank you for listening and I would much appreciate a "personal" message to believe that you heard me.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

@Saša Batovanja @Vincent Jyrwa please note this one down for when we'll look into updates :) Thanks for sharing Cenk!

• Cenk Tukel
    edited March 2020 #3

@Saša Batovanja @Vincent Jyrwa please note this one down for when we'll look into updates :) Thanks for sharing Cenk!

Hi Mike, sasa, Vincent,
    @Mike van der Valk @Saša Batovanja @Vincent Jyrwa 

Thank you for the care :-)
    Here is a more comprehensive insight on how Meeting Scheduler can be enhanced to make it nearly PERFECT.

1) Make the meeting scheduler also as an embedable widget to my website. Currently, it is only a link (works great) to its specific URL / landing page. 

Would be great to embed the Pipedrive scheduler to my site. 

Typeform is pretty good at it, you can check Typeform features on the options they provide to share - one great option is to embed on our websites.

Currently, I can't customize the scheduling page in Pipedrive, limiting me to pass on any messages to my lead (like the next steps, objective of the meeting, forms to fill prior to our call, etc...). If I could embed the Pipedrive scheduler to my site, I can then pass any message to the lead on my site and make him schedule with embedded Pipedrive scehduler.

2) How can we make the scheduler synced / integrated with our calendars? Google calendar would be a great starting point where Pipedrive:

- Can read the already booked/busy spots from my integrated Google calendar (e.g. not show as available if I had a doctor appointment booked in my Google calendar) and shows them as not available. Currently, I need to update my available time in Pipedrive manually, nearly everyday - and this is very unproductive.
    - Syncs the booked times to my Google calendar so that my Google calendar is updated as I have new scheduled calls / meetings from Pipedrive scheduling.

Simply said, a two-way sync with the integrated Google calendar (I say Google calendar as it is the most widely used one, you can later add icloud and other calendars)

In this way, you can also capture share from other scheduling apps like Calendy. You already have the backbone, just few enhancements (I am not saying easy to do, but others do it).

The flow: Set the available dates / times in Pipedrive, sync with Google calendar, override Pipedrive available times if busy in synced Google calendar, update / sync to Google calendar when there is a new call / meeting scheduled via Pipedrive. I know, easier said than done.

3) Watch-out! Pipedrive allows double booking, even both are booked from Pipedrive scheduler.

4) And to repeat the point I made before, after a lead books a time, let us define the next step, versus the lead coming to a deadend confirmation page, not guided where to go.
    - Let us set 2-3 next steps for the lead to take on the confirmation page - send them to specific URL's, download a freebee, complete a survey, etc. from non-pipedrive platform. Simply, let use guide them what to after the confirmation page.
    - Or, simpler to do as a first step, after they book their time, let us send them to a URL/page we define.

5) IMPORTANT other input!
    I love and understand how Pipedrive focuses on closing deals - that is what it does.
    But in today's world, email and digital marketing is key.

PLEASE add the capability to tag contacts. Sincerely, all others have this feature but not Pipedrive. This will open doors for :
    - Further automations within Pipedrive
    - Let us sync contacts to our email marketing tools where we segment them based on the tags, to send segmented / targeted email campaigns.

Cuurently, when I sync my Pipedrive leads / contacts to my email marketing platform, I cant tag them - there are ways but not very intuitive. If we have contact tags available in Pipedrive, then we can use Piesync, Zapier to integrate to our email marketing platforms.

Thank you for listening and I trust that we will make Pipedrive the best with these features and many others that you receive from other users.

Have a safe time, for the all Pipedrive team.
    Cenk

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2020 #4

Thanks for sharing Cenk.
    Point 2 and 3 can be easily solved by using our calendar sync . 

Syncing your calendar also removes already booked time slots as option since they are now filled.

For point 5 you can also work with a custom single- or multiple option field besides our own tags/contact labels as well. Hopefully that works for you. Again thanks for sharing!

• Cenk Tukel
    edited March 2020 #5

Hi Mike,

Thank you, again, for the quick care and explanation..

Re the calendar sync, maybe I couldn't explain the issue. I recorded this linked video to better explain.

https://drops.tukelinc.com/QBcnwh

In simple terms, my available times (set in the Scheduler) are not capturing the busy slots in the synced Google calendar.

I will check the tagging guidance now.

Thanks again.

In">

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2020 #6

@Cenk Tukel this looks like either a bug, or something wrong in the way the calendar sync is set up. The feature you're looking for does exist and we don't have complaints from other customers about it. Could you please start a chat with support and let them review it for you :) 

• Tom Rickey_6343
    Tom Rickey_6343 Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #7

Yeah I really agree with point 4 above - not being able to redirect after a calendar booking is a big missing feature for me.  I'm now going to look at Calendly to see if I can integrate that instead which is a shame because having it in one place would be very beneficial.