Issue with Zapier and Pipedrive Integration

Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

--- RESOLVED ---

Please check this thread: 

https://twitter.com/ndntaylor/status/1241461077709291527

The issue ownership is being tossed around between Pipedrive and Zapier.  Hence this post to escalate this issue.

18 leads are stuck in Pipedrive for me.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

@Amit Sarda From your post it looks like you've already spoken with our support, which is definitely the best direction for you to go with. This community is not a support channel for our teams, it's a place for Pipedrive users and sales people to connect and learn from each other.

I looked but I can't find any communication about it with our support, please email me at mike@pipedrive.com and I'll take a look at it for you. Please in the email give me some more details as to what happened please as well :) 

• Casey Rankin
    Casey Rankin Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #3

I have the same issue. Pipedrive support says their API is working fine and that is an issue with Zapier

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    edited March 2020 #4

@Amit Sarda From your post it looks like you've already spoken with our support, which is definitely the best direction for you to go with. This community is not a support channel for our teams, it's a place for Pipedrive users and sales people to connect and learn from each other.

I looked but I can't find any communication about it with our support, please email me at mike@pipedrive.com and I'll take a look at it for you. Please in the email give me some more details as to what happened please as well :) 

Mike - The reason for posting here was that the issue was being tossed around between Zapier and Pipedrive with no ownership of the issue, while the businesses suffered.

• One person on Twitter reported the issue.
    • I investigated and found that my client's account is facing the same issue.
    • I found one client on Upwork asking for help with the same issue.
    • Another user on Twitter reported the same issue.
    • Casey Rankin also reported the same issue.

As you can see, this is not an isolated incident and needs a look from senior folks.

I contacted Zapier Support via Twitter after a couple of other folks reported the same issue to Pipedrive. Pipedrive Support told them that it was an issue with Zapier.

This is the incident that Zapier is working on: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/xgrb9pzfq34w?u=fmv2xswq53vg

Zapier's Status Page - Pipedrive integration is currently experiencing issues.
  • Duarte Leitão
    Duarte Leitão Pipedrive Team Posts: 1 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #5

Hi @Amit Sarda  and @Casey Rankin ,

At the moment this seems to be an issue on Zapier's side. Nonetheless, we are investigating and in contact with them to solve this situation as quickly as possible.

• Alexander Gola
    Alexander Gola Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #6

Hey, 

same problem for me here. Do we need to report it at zapier on our own, or do you handle this?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    edited April 2022 #7

This appears to have been resolved now.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #8

It indeed has been resolved. Thank you all for notifying and sorry for the inconvenience!