Contacts Timeline

Ryan Hill_1142
Ryan Hill_1142 Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary

It would be a great feature in the "Contacts" app under "Contacts Timeline" if you could see future activities as well. Currently you can only see activities up until Today and look back 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. I would also like to look ahead 3 to 6 months so I can see what future activities I have planned to see if there is a customer I need to schedule more upcoming activities for.

Please upvote!

Thanks, Ryan

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

Thanks for sharing @Ryan Hill let's hope for a lot of upvotes! In the meantime I'll let our team know to keep an eye on your request as well!

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

This can be accomplished with a filter I think.

• Hannah Woodman
    Hannah Woodman Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #4

I agree with this, just requested the same thing!

• Ryan Hill_1142
    edited April 2021 #5

This can be accomplished with a filter I think.

Thanks for the response, Brad. Although I'm a little late in seeing this it is coming back around to our busy season with customers so this will be great. Thanks.

• Ryan Hill_1142
    edited April 2021 #6

Hannah, it looks like Brad may have a solution using a filter. I have not tried it but will give it a go soon. Thanks.

• Hannah Woodman
    Hannah Woodman Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2021 #7

I've just had a go and it seems to have worked with some tweaks, I did it a little differently though and created a filter within Activities.

• We use a filter to see all contacts with an activity in the future however you are limited to how far in the future you are able to view.

The longer the view back the further forward you can see but it would be good have options to view 1,3,6 months in advance as well as previous.

An example of how we use this; our manager has monthly one-to-ones with each of the sales to team to see what they have coming up in the month. This would give everyone a good snapshot view of what is coming.