Recurring revenue in Pipedrive is available for testing!

2»

Comments

• Mika Kinnunen_584
    Mika Kinnunen_584 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2020 #32

Hello All, 

I am looking for couple of people who have recurring revenue based business model to help me test one prototype that has to do with how should recurring revenue be reflected in deals value in Pipedrive. Please respond to this message if you are up for a short call with me.

Kirill,

Product manager @ Pipedrive

Kirill we have both recurring revenue and project based business. Would that do?

• Kirill Grebtsov
    Kirill Grebtsov Member Posts: 59
    First Comment
    edited May 2020 #33

Hello All, 

I am looking for couple of people who have recurring revenue based business model to help me test one prototype that has to do with how should recurring revenue be reflected in deals value in Pipedrive. Please respond to this message if you are up for a short call with me.

Kirill,

Product manager @ Pipedrive

Sure! that would do just fine! You can book a call slot from here https://calendly.com/kirill-grebtsov/interview

Welcome to my scheduling page. Please follow the instructions to add an event to my calendar.
  • Jasper den Hartog
    Jasper den Hartog Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #34

Hi there,

Awesome feature! So good, we thought it was already a standard PD feature. ;-).

As a global SaaS company we are invoicing our customers in all kinds of currencies. To get a clear insight in our performance we need to have some kind of multi currency this feature. At this point all currencies are just calculated as one. 

We are on a monthly revenue model. We are considering to convert all our current deals to add subscriptions as well in PD, but during testing we bumped into this as a blocking issue. 

Jasper (CargoSnap)

• Steven Baltodano
    Steven Baltodano Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #35

This will be an awesome feature!

A few questions:

• You mentioned in our email that there would be something like setting for "open end" contracts. Where do I find it? I would expect an "End date" or a check box next to the Number of payments.

• The Description is meant for the name of the product, right? Wouldn't it make sense to connect the Pipedrive Products?
    • How do I "upgrade" the recurring revenue? So if you are tracking the sales of Pipedrive Licenses: How can you track, that a customer moves to another plan? And how if he adds seats? Would I have to overwrite the information? Would this change the past statistics? Or would I have to create a new deal and stop subscription?

I just found the stats in the insights! This looks really nice!

I think #3 needs to be easier for the user to change.

• Jasper den Hartog
    Jasper den Hartog Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #36

Hi there,

Awesome feature! So good, we thought it was already a standard PD feature. ;-).

As a global SaaS company we are invoicing our customers in all kinds of currencies. To get a clear insight in our performance we need to have some kind of multi currency this feature. At this point all currencies are just calculated as one. 

We are on a monthly revenue model. We are considering to convert all our current deals to add subscriptions as well in PD, but during testing we bumped into this as a blocking issue. 

Jasper (CargoSnap)

So, been checking this out further, cause I want to get rid of our excel sheet. So, when using different currencies The just all add up. 

Screenshot different currencies
  • Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #37

Hi @Kirill Grebtsov ,

first of all a big compliment for the current status of the Recurring Revenue Feature.

Could you give me a little insight into the logic you are following with this feature?

Currently I have the problem that when I make a deal that includes a Recurring Revenue product, the deal doesn't have that value.

In a company there are of course always sales that are one-time sales or subscription sales. Therefore it makes sense to see them separately in the analysis. But when I look at the dashboard e.g. the deals won this week, I would like to also see the subscription revenues won. I also think it is desirable that a subscription only starts when I win the deal. To my understanding it starts right away at the moment.

My suggestion here would be, that I can simply mark a product in the deal as Subscription or Recurring Revenue so that all other logics fit again.

This would make the deal represent the right value and I would see the corresponding value in the dashboard/reporting when the deal is won.

Looking very forward to your answer as this is a crutial feature for us to switch to pipedrive with our whole sales team.

All the Best!

Lukas

That would be awesome - linking subscription and products, since "how do you setup a subscription, without some kind of a product, that you are selling?"

Mike van der Valk what can be done here?