Prototype usability test: want to help?

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Pipedrive is collaborating with the Multimedia Design Masters degree of University Beira Interior in their project to create concepts for new feature prototypes within a CRM.

Would you like to contribute by participating in the usability test? Just click the link below:

Thank you! 🚀

Comments

• Luis Frias
    Luis Frias Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #2

Thank You, Inês!!

And thanks in advance to all the PIPEDRIVE community members that feel like contributing to this academic work in collaboration with PIPEDRIVE's team.

Feel free to ask me for any clarification about the test or leave me your comments about it.

Thank you all! 

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #3

Thank You, Inês!!

And thanks in advance to all the PIPEDRIVE community members that feel like contributing to this academic work in collaboration with PIPEDRIVE's team.

Feel free to ask me for any clarification about the test or leave me your comments about it.

Thank you all! 

We're always happy to collaborate, @Luis Frias ! I'm sure a lot of valuable learnings will come from this. 💪

@Amit Sarda @Boris Tsibelman @Bernd Auer @Marcelo Silva @Joseph Valenti @Marco Govoni @Robert Luna You always give such comprehensive feedback, see if you'd like to contribute with your thoughts to this project that @Luis Frias is spearheading.  It's only 10 minutes of your time. 🙂

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

Good day, Inês and Luis

Thank you for your invitation to contribute. I took the survey just now and I am slow... it took me 16 minutes! 

A study of "work breaks" was just the thing I needed to take a break today.

As requested, I was able to record myself actually going through the scenarios. The file-size for the recording was too large to upload to Google. Here is a link you use to view/download yourself... and yes, I know that Boris and my other friends will have a good laugh.

https://owncloud.brokrbindr.com/index.php/s/tzeqICuzUnnbtxW

Joseph Valenti

• Luis Frias
    Luis Frias Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020 #5

Joseph,

thanks a lot for your contribution and time! We tweaked the upload to contemplate bigger video files or links.

I'll forward your video link to the students.

Best,

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited August 2020 #6
  • Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #7

Good day, Inês and Luis

Thank you for your invitation to contribute. I took the survey just now and I am slow... it took me 16 minutes! 

A study of "work breaks" was just the thing I needed to take a break today.

As requested, I was able to record myself actually going through the scenarios. The file-size for the recording was too large to upload to Google. Here is a link you use to view/download yourself... and yes, I know that Boris and my other friends will have a good laugh.

https://owncloud.brokrbindr.com/index.php/s/tzeqICuzUnnbtxW

Joseph Valenti

Thank you so much for participating @Joseph Valenti ! I'm glad we could provide you with an opportunity to take a meta-break 😉