Caller reporting

Sabrina S
Sabrina S Member Posts: 11
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello any idea when we would have reporting features for caller.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

Hi @Sabrina 

What particular statistics are you looking for? Calls from the caller feature will automatically be logged as activities which you can see back in your reports.

• Sabrina S
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #3

That's not sufficient. I am talking about call outcome, minutes spent on call, whether call is connected or not and answered or not. As of now it gives nothing. If we just measure number of calls it's like counting activities with no insights

• Sabrina S
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #4

Is there a gap between people who manage this community and people who are responsible for feature development??? I had a detailed research call with caller product manager and he assured you guys are working on caller insights which seems like a disconnect from your question......

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #5

Hi @Sabrina thanks for the additional comments. 
    We are planning those. I wanted to be sure what exactly it was you were looking for in the reporting and make sure you were aware of the basic reporting that is there already.

Regarding the timeline of the additional reporting. It's hard to give an exact timeline of that but let me see internally if there's some direction I can give. I'll get back to you ;) 

• Leslie Wilson
    Leslie Wilson Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #6

We are planning those. I wanted to be sure what exactly it was you were looking for in the reporting and make sure you were aware of the basic reporting that is there already.

Regarding the timeline of the additional reporting. It's hard to give an exact timeline of that but let me see internally if there's some direction I can give. I'll get back to you ;) 

Has the reporting feature of Caller outcome been implemented? I see that this is an older post though I'm not able to see any reporting or insights geared towards caller outcome.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #7

Hi @Leslie Wilson thanks for checking in. Unfortunately it's not yet available. We first had some other reports to convert to our new Insights reporting and have recently delivered the goals feature there as well. This one is still on the list but there's many other tweaks and improvements our team is working on so unfortunately I can't say much about an ETA

• Laurent Arpino
    Laurent Arpino Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #8

Interested too for that feature

• Paul D.
    Paul D. Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Hi

It's a joke that the Caller outcomes still cannot be reported on.

Is this anything to do with what I hear that Caller is being withdrawn from Pipedrive and not going to be replaced?