How do you use Pipedrive in your outbound workflow?

Options
Berlin_8106
Berlin_8106 Member Posts: 5
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hey Pipedrive USA 🇺🇸

I work at an EdTech startup and we've been using Pipedrive mostly as a CRM tool to-date. I'm currently looking at ways to use Pipedrive's ecosystem of tools to build a more robust workflow...specifically to set up sequences with automated emails scheduled to send out ahead of time. Call touch reminders would be nice to have too.

If you're out of the build process with your sales workflow...or even right in the middle of it...I'd love to connect and share ideas. Send me a message!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

@Jonathan Gennick or @Justin Stephens perhaps you have some interesting insights for @Berlin 

• Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #3
    Options

Thanks for tagging me Mike!! 

This is actually what I do for clients Berlin! Would be happy to jump on a call and show you how we are building out their workflows so that you can model them and shorten the process!!

What would the best way to connect?

• Diogo Marra
    Diogo Marra Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk and @Justin Stephens , I have the same challenge at SkillHub. We just got a seed investment and we are now hiring our first SDR's, and i'm willing to stay using Pipedrive, but i need a solid workflow that contains outbound automations, trackings and reporting. Can we arrange a conference so I can learn from you the way you do this using Pipedrive?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk and @Justin Stephens , I have the same challenge at SkillHub. We just got a seed investment and we are now hiring our first SDR's, and i'm willing to stay using Pipedrive, but i need a solid workflow that contains outbound automations, trackings and reporting. Can we arrange a conference so I can learn from you the way you do this using Pipedrive?

Potentially @Justin Stephens but also @Boris Tsibelman could help you out here ;) 

• Justin Stephens with Kaitech Automation
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

Hey Diogo! I would be thrilled to jump on a call and help however I can, but to be transparent, I have found that this is something that @Boris Tsibelman is far better than I am, and he truly knows the integrations and tracking reporting side 100x better than I do!

My skillset is sales and lead gen processes and strategies.

Let me know if you would like to jump on a call!

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021 #7
    Options

Hi @Diogo Marra ,

Happy to help!

Feel free to reach out to me directly [boris@axisconsulting.io]

This discussion has been closed.