preview window for the emails

pleas make it possible that there is a preview window for the emails? Like in outlook or any other email-tool? That I don´t have to klick on every email to open it.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,386 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Thanks for sharing Johannes, I've shared it with our team responsible for the email feature ;) 

• Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz
    edited April 2021 #3

Thanks for sharing Johannes, I've shared it with our team responsible for the email feature ;) 

I think options for layout, like in Outlook or Yahoo Mail, will also help immensely. 

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Community Driver Posts: 128
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited April 2021 #4

This would be very helpful.

• Francisco Sarrias
    edited April 2021 #5

Yes, an email preview in the same page of the email list is necessary, if not, every time you need to open an email to read it, then you need to go back to the list to open the next one, it is a lost of time and this is why most email clients and webmail service have this option.

Please include it in the next releases

• Germano_26528
    Germano_26528 Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2021 #6

Hi, is there any news on this? Not having the preview makes the inbox quite useless and it makes me have to use outlook. Thank you.

• Rob Levine
    Rob Levine Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #7

Agreed, email preview is a basic necessity.  It does force you to leave PipeDrive.  I'm still in the trial period  and it's not a deal killer for me, but it forces me to keep another window open.  My impression is PipeDrive's mission is to save us time and this doesn't.

• When will this be implemented? The first suggestion on this thread was in 2020, nearly 3 years ago. Without this feature, the pipedrive emailing section is unusable, which is very bad for a crm.