How to Meas. Stagnant Deals with no Activity on Insights Dashboard?

Hi, I am looking to create a metric in my Insights dashboard that shows me the deals with no activities completed within the last month. I created this metric, but the problem is I cannot set a time period such as "greater than one month" to automatically update it. I would appreciate any feedback on how to improve it.

5f15ef26d778153346d59d1d_87271.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

Hi @Ryan Seelbach 

Do you want to know for example from all deals in June without activity. Or you want to know always a standard period of 30 days in the past when you are looking at the graph?

• Ryan Seelbach
    Ryan Seelbach Posts: 3
    edited February 24 #3

Hi @Mike van der Valk ,

I would like to know always a standard period of 30 days in the past when looking at the graph. Is this possible?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Mike van der Valk ,

I would like to know always a standard period of 30 days in the past when looking at the graph. Is this possible?

Not now unfortunately but I've passed along your feedback by adding the "Feedback & feature suggestions" topic to this post. Hopefully we can do this in the future.

• Ryan Seelbach
    Ryan Seelbach Posts: 3
    edited July 2020 #5

Hi @Mike van der Valk ,

Thank you Mike for letting me know. Is there a way on the Insights Dashboard to see how many deals are rotting / activities overdue for each of the reps I manage?