Dashboard Removal

Our team using the regular DASHBOARD to report on their activities. Hearing that it is going away and that custom insights will need to be built out is a massive issue for our sales team. The way I understand it, we will have to go in and build it out for each person.  We would prefer that the Dashboard view doesn't go away. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,376 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments 25 Likes Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

Hi @Jackson Quarles 

I checked with the team and currently you can share your dashboard with the team via link like described here. They  also mentioned they have plans to improve this in the future. I've shared your post with them and included the "feedback & feature suggestions" in your post. I will highlight to the team that you and others need this functionality.

• Jay Wealcatch
    Jay Wealcatch Posts: 75
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited December 2020 #3

We as well really enjoy the simplicity and versatility of the dashboards feature. It is really well done.

Don't kill it!

(Fast sorting for the same data by: User, pipeline, timeframe (with the timeframe presets))

(Clickable: Deals won, deals opened, deals started by user, etc.).

• Seda
    Seda Ex-Pipedrivers Posts: 126
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Jackson Quarles and @Jay Wealcatch ! Thank you for your feedback!

Every user in your account should have a pre-created dashboard and reports (including activities), so you all will have the same view. Each user can change/adjust reports and dashboard according to their needs. Also, you can share dashboard with others via a public link.

Please note, that all of the reports that you have at the moment, can also be created in Insights.

Please let us know if you would like us to re-set the dashboard view for all of the users, then everyone will have the same view.

• Jackson Quarles
    Jackson Quarles Posts: 4
    edited February 24 #5

@Mike van der Valk ,  unless I am missing something, my sales team (or me) will need to go in and build out an insight view for them to share. Currently, use the dashboard to accomplish that by clicking on their name and seeing their vital stats. 

• Seda
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited July 2020 #6

@Mike van der Valk ,  unless I am missing something, my sales team (or me) will need to go in and build out an insight view for them to share. Currently, use the dashboard to accomplish that by clicking on their name and seeing their vital stats. 

@Jackson Quarles Predfined view will be available for everyone without a need to do it yourself. (the same view I sent in a previous reply)

• Seda
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited July 2020 #7

Let me know if you don't see it and we will reset that for you.