Major issue regarding pipedrive auto-editing font, boldness, etc. AFTER sending the email!!!

Hi!  

Sometimes (quite often tbh), when I send emails from Pipedrive without editing anything regarding the font size, boldness, etc. these things change themselves. This happens only when I check the email from my Gmail account, in Pipedrive it looks normal. I have confirmed with a few clients of mine and this is how they receive my emails and this is not how I intend them to look. I am attaching an example photo of how it looks on Gmail, in my opinion it is absolutely horrendous (the issue starts with the sentence that starts with "We can do this simultaneously"- why might this be happening and what can you do to fix this?  

Cheers, Ali.

P.S. Apologies for the lack of drawing skills :)

5f180f0e063ea66c01637c79_9592.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Posts: 192
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2020 #2

it might happen, when you copy paste from word for example - if you do not remove style, there is a probability, it carries "meta data" and it changes - I would recommend remove style and formate it from scratch in pipedrive -
    also this might help - https://lifehacker.com/stop-copy-paste-from-turning-your-emails-into-ransom-no-1827512372

">
  • Kilic Ali Ozcan
    Kilic Ali Ozcan Posts: 7
    edited February 24 #3

Hi @Martin Pecha , thank you for your feedback. However, not one word from this email is a copy paste. There is only a CTRL+K link embedded into the email that redirects to my Calendly calendar. If this is the reason, it is still a bug that should be fixed in my opinion. Apart from that, if you can think of any other reason than copy paste from Word, I'm happy to hear.

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Posts: 192
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Martin Pecha , thank you for your feedback. However, not one word from this email is a copy paste. There is only a CTRL+K link embedded into the email that redirects to my Calendly calendar. If this is the reason, it is still a bug that should be fixed in my opinion. Apart from that, if you can think of any other reason than copy paste from Word, I'm happy to hear.

@Kilic Ali Ozcan then it is strange - from my understanding, this is the issue on the side of gmail (many threads about it) and usually with respect to word and copy paste