Dummy data for Client Demo's

Options
Emre Güneş
Emre Güneş Member Posts: 12
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Everyone,

Often, I'm asked to do a DEMO of Pipedrive and main problem here is to find DUMMY DATA for the demo.

I have a Pipedrive account where there are real people and data but I can NOT SHARE any demo or some Loom videos from there as it's against privacy & GDPR etc. 

Does Pipedrive offer dummy data to import to PARTNER accounts?

Or anybody has a solution for that?

Thank you.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Emre Güneş 

We actually currently offer new trial customers who select the industry "Real estate" during signup the option to add Dummy data for testing. We'll work on rolling this out to other industries in the future as well.

For now probably it's easiest to use the sample spreadsheet in the import data to quickly upload some data. Here's a GIF where to find it below. I've passed your suggestion regarding partners on to our team though!

• Emre Güneş
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Thanks @Mike van der Valk and @Ashwin Kumar for suggestions.

Key point here is not having some "contacts" or "companies" there. This is is easy as you propose.

But what I mean is an account where we can show all the features:

A couple of examples:

- to have emails, and calls logged in on those contacts to show how 2-way sync help anyone to see all the emails -calls made to that person before. 

- Maybe, having already a Dashboard with several employees performance over 6 months etc.

- There can be a live webform which is integrated. So we can fill the form and magically see the data in the Pipedrive account. 

- Or a web site with Leadbot where we can ask some questions etc etc. 

This can be accessed by all the partners to do DEMO's which will be very beneficial for everyone I think. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #4
    Options

Thanks @Mike van der Valk and @Ashwin Kumar for suggestions.

Key point here is not having some "contacts" or "companies" there. This is is easy as you propose.

But what I mean is an account where we can show all the features:

A couple of examples:

- to have emails, and calls logged in on those contacts to show how 2-way sync help anyone to see all the emails -calls made to that person before. 

- Maybe, having already a Dashboard with several employees performance over 6 months etc.

- There can be a live webform which is integrated. So we can fill the form and magically see the data in the Pipedrive account. 

- Or a web site with Leadbot where we can ask some questions etc etc. 

This can be accessed by all the partners to do DEMO's which will be very beneficial for everyone I think. 

Hi @Emre Güneş 

Thanks for the clarification. We do offer Premier Solution- and Elite Solution partners a Demo environment similar as to what you're describing. I don't have access to our logs but in case you are one of those types of partners, reach out to your partner manager.

If not, check out this page and sign up for the program, there's also nice benefits in there for you!

• Emre Güneş
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

@Mike van der Valk I'm a premier partner.

I will talk to my partner manager. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #6
    Options

Hi @Emre Güneş I've added you to our channel for partners as well and added a badge to your profile here, great to have you active in the community.

• Emre Güneş
    edited July 2020 #7
    Options

Thanks @Mike van der Valk