Sent contacts by mail out of pipedrive

Please make it possible to share an contact by email out of pipedrive. So that I don´t need to copy the name and the number by hand. An email tamplate for this would be perfect. :-)

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz
    edited February 24 #2

Create a custom field: Share contact

Set up an automation for:

• Trigger: Deal is updated
    • Condition: Share contact = 'value'
    • Action: Shoot an email in the desired format.
  • Johannes Zorn
    Johannes Zorn Posts: 3
    edited March 2020 #3

I don´t unterstand what you mean. My problem is, I have a contact (mr. Xy) in pipedrive and I want to sent the name, phonenumber and email from mr. Xy to a person (mrs. Abc). Mrs. Abc doesn´t have pipedrive. So I want to share the contact-data from mr. Xy by email to Mrs. Abc.

When I go into the contact mr. Xy in pipedrive. Go there in the field email.   I can sent an email to him and the automation field could but his data in there. But when I delete his email out of the sent to field and but mrs. Abc in there, the data changes to mrs. Abc. So why can I sent a contact his own data, but not to another one wich makes much more sense.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited March 2020 #4

Good point @Johannes Zorn could you give a bit more explanation as to the use case. Why do you need to share this information and what will the other person do with it who's not in Pipedrive. Is it someone in your team or outside? Just learning about your case so I can share it with the team.