Would you like to know what Pipedrive is working on? 🚀

Options
Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

If you ever wondered what Pipedrive is working on, then I’m a 100% sure you're as excited about this as I am.

From today we added a “What’s planned?” topic where we’ll be posting some of the things we’re working on.

This is a read-only topic used by Pipedrive to communicate some of the features our teams are currently working on. 

đź“ťPlease note đź“ť

1. Keep an eye on our Research and Beta testing channel  to see when some of the planned updates become available for testing.
  2. New features that are already live are announced in the What's new topic.
  3. You can share product feedback and suggestions in this topic.

Pipedrive reserves the right to modify the features in the What's planned? topic and does not communicate exact timelines.

P.S. go check it out, the first 4 posts are up and we’ll hopefully have some more coming next week!

Comments

• Aaron Harch
    Aaron Harch Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You should link this to the teams integration.

That way if you have a new feature that you are announcing as 'planned' we can get a teams notification in our specific instance which means we're not searching for it but reading about it in our normal data streams.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2021 #3
    Options

You should link this to the teams integration.

That way if you have a new feature that you are announcing as 'planned' we can get a teams notification in our specific instance which means we're not searching for it but reading about it in our normal data streams.

Thanks for sharing the idea @Aaron Harch I'll discuss this with the team as an option. The idea is to soon also start sharing updates from the "what's new" topic on the community as an in-app notification in Pipedrive.