Good morning. I've created some products and include them under some categories. How can I create a

José Horta e Costa
José Horta e Costa Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @José Horta e Costa 

We're still working on the product reports inside our insights reporting feature, stay tuned.

However, on the "old" reports you can still make reports based on products. Can you show me how you made those categories and let me know what type of information you are exactly trying to see?

• Kevin Dreillard
    Kevin Dreillard Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #3

Hi @José Horta e Costa 

We're still working on the product reports inside our insights reporting feature, stay tuned.

However, on the "old" reports you can still make reports based on products. Can you show me how you made those categories and let me know what type of information you are exactly trying to see?

Hi there. Any update on the subject ? How can I build a report using the product category value ? 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi @José Horta e Costa 

Hi @Team Admin 

No news yet unfortunately. It's in the backlog of ideas but I don't know what's our priority is with it now. I'll highlight this to the reporting team again and see if that helps to increase the priority for it, thank you for sharing :)