Integration with CRM

Charles Kilzer
Charles Kilzer Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I use Hubspot for email generation and tracking. How do I integrate Hubspot and Pipedrive?

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020 #2

You will have to elaborate what you're trying to do. :)

What is the trigger, what is the action?

• Jessica21
    Jessica21 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2021 #3

I'm running a little behind schedule. For a while, I was debating the same topic utilizing Pipedrive's two-week trial. I enjoy Pipedrive's clean design and email inbox feature, which allows you to react to emails in Pipedrive while also keeping track of your whole interaction with that person.

HubSpot provides a lot of tracking emails and templates, which I really appreciated. Finally, I chose HubSpot because it was free and appeared like it would allow me to do a lot more in the future. Pipedrive would be my choice if they were both free.

After all if you still facing any issue about CRM integration I will suggest to follow these guidelines (https://www.techloyce.com/hubspot-integrations/)

• Nagarjoon
    Nagarjoon Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

To integrate HubSpot with Pipedrive, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your HubSpot account and navigate to the "Settings" menu.
    2. Under "Integrations," select "Connect more apps."
    3. Search for Pipedrive and click "Connect."
    4. Follow the prompts to authorize the integration and grant access to your Pipedrive account.
    5. Once connected, you can configure the integration settings to sync data between HubSpot and Pipedrive, such as contacts, deals, and activities.

At Cloudify, we specialize in streamlining integrations like these. Our team can assist you in setting up and optimizing the HubSpot-Pipedrive integrations to ensure seamless communication between your marketing and sales platforms. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help enhance your workflow and drive efficiency through integrated solutions.

https://www.cloudify.biz/marketplace/products/pipedrive-integrations