LinkedIn integration

Meelis Kosk
Meelis Kosk Member Posts: 5

LinkedIn is offering CRM integration with Salesforce and MS Dynamics. Any idea when Pipedrive will catch up?

https://business.linkedin.com/sales-solutions/sales-navigator-program-guide/launch-program/connect-your-crm

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #2

Until that happens you can use something like LinkMatch.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #3

Hi @Meelis Kosk , thank you for your feedback!

While we don't have a native integration with LinkedIn, I recommend you check out some of the integrations available in our marketplace like the one @Amit Sarda suggested above, for example - I did a quick search for you, see here.

I've also made sure your suggestion reaches our team for future consideration.

• Meelis Kosk
    edited February 2022 #4

These all seem to be for lead generation, where as the Salesforce and Dynamics integrations enable message sync'ing which is much more relevant for me and a serious reason to consider switching.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #5

These all seem to be for lead generation, where as the Salesforce and Dynamics integrations enable message sync'ing which is much more relevant for me and a serious reason to consider switching.

@Meelis Kosk This is something we've thought about, unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. 

We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions but we can never make any promises although we wished we could. Follow this topic to know what we're working on currently.

• Brian Bowman_9978
    Brian Bowman_9978 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #6

I strongly recommend this suggestion.  Having a Chrome extension that can connect your Pipedrive account such that when using my LinkedIn account - I can IMPORT a LI profile and have the basics as a new Contact in PD would be amazing and a real time saver.  My current CRM for recruiting has this and it's a real big plus.

• Tim Wiles
    Tim Wiles Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020 #7

I strongly recommend this suggestion.  Having a Chrome extension that can connect your Pipedrive account such that when using my LinkedIn account - I can IMPORT a LI profile and have the basics as a new Contact in PD would be amazing and a real time saver.  My current CRM for recruiting has this and it's a real big plus.

Did you look at https://linkmatch.net/pipedrive/

• Meelis Kosk
    edited September 2020 #9

linkmatch does not solve my problem unfortunately. 

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 51
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2022 #10

I agree this is a much needed feature that it appears many of Pipedrive competitors offer.  It appears the LinkedIn CRM partner list has grown in the past few months since I last checked it out. I don't remember Zoho or Sugar being there the last time I looked. Where is Pipedrive?

• Brian Bowman_9978
    Brian Bowman_9978 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #11

Thanks Tim....that worked for me.