Multi-language Leedbooster

Colin Edgar
Colin Edgar Member Posts: 3
First Anniversary

We have 5 different languages on our website and would like to set up the chat-bot on each page in the relevant language. Does a single €39/month subscription facilitate a number of chatbots in different languages or would you need to subscribe separately for each?

Tagged:
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2

Hi @Colin Edgar 

It's possible to create multiple Lead Booster playbooks. Each playbook can be set to an own language and installed anywhere you like. This is all included in the price.

• Pascal_13251
    Pascal_13251 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3

Are there any updates to support multiple languages in leadboost. We are also supporting different languages and would be a great help to have this supported instead of creating multiple playbooks. 

Until this feature is available, how can I use different language chats with google tag manager?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #4
    Pascal said:

Are there any updates to support multiple languages in leadboost. We are also supporting different languages and would be a great help to have this supported instead of creating multiple playbooks. 

Until this feature is available, how can I use different language chats with google tag manager?

Hi @Pascal for now it's still multiple playbooks that need to be used but I'm passing on your feedback to the team for future improvements.

• Pascal_13251
    Pascal_13251 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited September 2020 #5
    Pascal said:

Hi Mike,

thanks for the answer. What would be the best way to integrate these different playbooks with google tag manager.  Atm the solution is to add all sites of one language manually to a playbook. As you can probably guess, with many different languages and a lot of different sites, this takes on a very long time and leads to a lot of missed pages. Is there a better solution?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #6
    Pascal said:

Hi @Pascal unfortunately not that I'm aware off :( I'll however pass your concern to our team as well. I'm not a Google Tag manager expert unfortunately, perhaps there's others in this community that could help you find an answer.

• Søren Pommer
    Søren Pommer Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited January 2021 #7
    Pascal said:

Hi, is there any solution to this now? We're also looking to install Leadbooster on a multilanguage site with hundreds of pages so a solution that lets us show a specific playbook to specific pages in the site structure would be ideal?

Thanks

Søren

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #8
    Pascal said:

Not yet unfortunately @Søren Pommer :(