Direct Upload of files to Google Drive:

Options
Hugo Sandall
Hugo Sandall Member Posts: 17
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I need urgently to be able to upload client files directly to Google Drive.  It seems that I have to download the files first and then upload to G-Drive or am I missing something?

I want to activate Zapier to upload from PD to G-D when a deal gets to a certain stage, EG "Completed"

Any thoughts here?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2021 #2
    Options

@Marcelo Silva You're a bit of a wiz with Zapier, any suggestions for @Hugo Sandall  here? 😉

We do have API endpoints for files, but I'm not aware if Zapier supports them.

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Oi Inês! Eu tento :D

Nas configurações do Pipedrive você pode subir automaticamente os arquivos que você sobe no negócio, pessoa ou organização.

Ele pode até mesmo compartilhar automaticamente com todos usuários do Pipedrive e criar uma pasta do Pipedrive para organizar melhor.

Minha dúvida, você quer subir no drive arquivos que o cliente te manda por e-mail e chegam até o pipedrive como na foto abaixo?

Se sim me diga qual seu servidor de e-mai. Se for Google é bem fácil de resolver.

• Hugo Sandall
    Hugo Sandall Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

Hello and thank you!

I would like the "files" (6 PDF's approx) in a "deal",  to "upload" to a Google Drive "folder" once the deal reaches the end of it's life, EG the last stage. 

That is so my client can access the completed files for their records via a shareable link.

I hope I have explained that OK

Thank you again  :-)