Exporting Leads out of Pipedrive

Hi, any update on the ability to export leads from PipeDrive. All other records appear to be exportable except for Leads. Can you confirm if this feature is coming please?

Thanks

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited August 2020 #2

Hi @Andrew Hutson , we appreciate your feedback!

Leads are currently in beta version, which means a lot of improvements are planned for the future. 

Exporting leads is in our plans but unfortunately we can't give out any forecast at the moment. There's lots of moving pieces that can sometimes speed up or delay delivery so we'd rather be on the safe side with making promises, I hope you understand. I've still made sure to make our team aware of your suggestion.

That being said, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

• Follow this topic to know what we're working on currently.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know what's coming up and the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features. 🚀
  • Daniel Alcocer
    Daniel Alcocer Posts: 1
    edited February 24 #3

IS sitill pendig the export capability in leads section? 

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #4

IS sitill pendig the export capability in leads section? 

Hi @Daniel Alcocer

It's still in the works at the moment and we don't have a timeline for it yet because there are many moving parts that can make plans change, but we'll announce it here in the Community for sure once it goes live. Thank you for your patience!

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Ellen Lichtenstein
    edited February 24 #5

Any update on this? 

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #6

Any update on this? 

I'm afraid not at the moment @Ellen Lichtenstein , but I've taken your feedback and reinforced  it with our team as something important to be considered. We appreciate your input and interest!

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Joshua Manley
    Joshua Manley Posts: 2
    edited February 25 #7

Any updates?  I'd also like to be able to segment leads in Mailigen.

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #8

Any updates?  I'd also like to be able to segment leads in Mailigen.

Hi @Joshua Manley , please see my answer to your question in this post.

• Francois Mazieres
    edited February 25 #9

Hello, the first post was 8 months ago, and the last one 2 months ago.

I am exploring leaving pipedrive as I was unable to use leads in a fully efficient manner. The main solution would be to be able to export them so at least I could do something in csv with them.
    I need to report on leads and I cannot do it in the current state of development. 

Let me know if this is planned in the next month please, it will save me the time to try other tools

thank you

Francois

• Bill Webster
    Bill Webster Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #10

I am exploring leaving pipedrive as I was unable to use leads in a fully efficient manner. The main solution would be to be able to export them so at least I could do something in csv with them.
    I need to report on leads and I cannot do it in the current state of development. 

Let me know if this is planned in the next month please, it will save me the time to try other tools

thank you

Francois

Hi all,

I agree with Francois - in the current state, I cannot use Leads effectively anymore and am starting to explore other CRMs for this reason. 

@Ines Batata any updates for us on this?

• Ellen Lichtenstein
    edited March 2021 #11

thank you

Francois

@Bill Webster you're probably better off exploring other CRMs! I've worked for a company owned by the new owners of PipeDrive and you don't have much to look forward to.