How to send e-mails in a bulk...

Diego López Guerrero
Diego López Guerrero Member Posts: 2
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hey pipedrive friends! i´ve been looking for the masive e-mail function, i want to seen 30 to 50 e-mails in only one action, anyone knows, how to? 

Comments

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2

Pipedrive's bulk email is probably the easiest option, learn more here 

If you're looking for more advanced email features (more design, better reporting, multi-email sequences), you'll find many integrations in the PD Marketplace email marketing category. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #3

Hi @Diego López Guerrero !

I would recommend you use our group emailing feature or, if you want to create, automate and track email marketing campaigns, explore our Mailigen feature, which lets you sync your Pipedrive contacts into your mailing list:

This should make your life easier! 🚀

• Douglas McCullough
    Douglas McCullough Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

These links aren't working

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #5

Thank you for the heads up @Douglas McCullough , they should be working again now :)

If you'd like to know more about Mailigen, it's a powerful email marketing and automation solution that allows you to create email sequences, drip campaigns, email marketing, SMS campaigns, among others. 

With a native integration that syncs your contacts from Pipedrive, this is a powerful set of tools that bring Sales and Marketing teams together. 

I can also tell you that in the coming months there might be interesting new features coming up in our Workflow Automations, so stay tuned. 😉

Sign up for a free trial here and learn more about it in the Support Knowledge Base.

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/SLgFmNi4R3GVEXiSQE4KMx
  • Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #6

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.