Lead source tagging within the Webform

Siddhartha Kapoor
Siddhartha Kapoor Member Posts: 1
  1. If the visitor source is automatically tagged to every webform submission and stored as a field within the deal. That will be a really cool feature. It should be an easy feature since you are already tracking visitors now.
  2. Which brings me to the second feature request - Within the website visitors tag if I can filter visitors by source.
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2

Thank you for your feedback @Siddhartha Kapoor !

Both the new webforms and the website visitors features are still in beta version. We have a few improvements already  planned in our list, like filtering. I've made sure to forward your suggestions to our teams so they can take them into consideration for future improvements. 🚀

In the meantime, a workaround you can use to help you identify the source of leads coming from webforms is including something you can easily identify in the field "Lead title prefix" of the webform (Submit options > Saving preferences).

• Bahar
    Bahar Member Posts: 4
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Siddhartha Kapoor's request is exactly what we also need.

In the meantime, a workaround you can use to help you identify the source of leads coming from webforms is including something you can easily identify in the field "Lead title prefix" of the webform (Submit options > Saving preferences).

This is very helpful. Though not very efficient... I really wish there was a hidden field we could add to Pipedrive webforms to see what the lead source is.