Web Forms

Michael Dillon
Michael Dillon Member Posts: 5
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I see that we have web forms that (finally) allow us to track conversions, however, I noticed the following message: "The new Web Forms are currently free to test in beta. After the beta period ends, it will require an additional subscription. You will not be subscribed automatically."
Does this mean that an addition to my plan I have to pay extra for the forms that work correctly?  Are there any plans, such as Platinum, that would includes the new forms as part of our subscription?

Tagged:

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2

Hi @Michael Dillon !

Next week we're sending out an email to all users letting them know what to expect when the New Webforms beta ends, but I've just emailed you directly about it. 🙂

• Joel Marks
    Joel Marks Member Posts: 14
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2020 #3

Hi @Inês Batata - Is there any chance you could send me that email as well. We are currently looking at a solution to webforms and would like to know a little more about pricing before we continue looking at alternative suppliers. 

• Emily J. Gumpel
    Emily J. Gumpel Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4

Hi @Inês Batata

Please send me the info on what to expect when the beta period ends.

Thanks

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2022 #5

Hi @Joel Marks and @Emily J. Gumpel , thank you for your interest in this feature!

This is still subject to change but we are planning to have Web Forms be included in a suite of tools (including Chatbot and Live Chat) to help you get more leads for around $39 per company per month. More information about this will reach you in the future.

• Joel Marks
    Joel Marks Member Posts: 14
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2020 #6

Hi @Joel Marks and @Emily J. Gumpel , thank you for your interest in this feature!

This is still subject to change but we are planning to have Web Forms be included in a suite of tools (including Chatbot and Live Chat) to help you get more leads for around $39 per company per month. More information about this will reach you in the future.

Hi @Inês Batata  - Thanks, do you have a rough lead time? 

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #7

Not at the moment @Joel Marks , as there are many moving parts that make timings change, but as soon as we do we'll let everyone know.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things: