webvisitor feature

Options
Willem Lambrechts
Willem Lambrechts Member Posts: 8
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Good afternoon, we started testing the webvisitor feature in pipedrive. At the moment we are also subscribed to another provider of the same service. We noticed that the other provider picks up visitors that pipedrive doens't. I guess you may be interested in this feedback.Krgds

Comments

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi, how can you access that. We are using Leadfeeder but I would like to try the PD tool against it. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Hi, how can you access that. We are using Leadfeeder but I would like to try the PD tool against it. 

@Markus Funk there's a Beta going on, our feature is also based on Leadfeeder though, you can read more about it here: 
    https://community.pipedrive.com/post/planned-converting-your-website-visitors-into-leads-5f21522eb9be5973c93e384c

And in the Knowledge Base article here: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002296018-Web-Visitors-feature-BETA-

And thanks for sharing your feedback @Willem Lambrechts I'll ask our team to take a look at it.

• Priit Parmann
    Priit Parmann Pipedrive Team Posts: 43 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Willem Lambrechts! Thank you for the feedback. May I ask what service are you currently using? And were these visitors actual companies?

• Willem Lambrechts
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi Priit, thank you very much for your message! The system that we are using today is Leadf Forensics (www.leadforensics.com) .  I'm happy to introduce you to each other if you like.

Krgds

• Markus Funk
    edited August 2020 #6
    Options

@Mike van der Valk 

We really love Leadfeeder and it is a very smart move to integrate it directly into PD. I have two questions:

1. For Leedfeader we purchased a license. Can that be used for the PD integration OR will you offer something different here?
    2. will it be possible to built automated transfers of companies visiting your site and matching certain criteria (like actually defined in LF) to PD as „DEALS“ or „LEADS“?

Regards,  Markus 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #7
    Options

Hi @Markus Funk 

I'd like to enable this feature for you but just would like to clarify a few things.

1. It’s in Beta, so there are some features still missing/changing or not working as expected
    2. If you already have Leadfeeder Marketplace app installed, you won’t be able to use the same Leadfeeder account - a new account will be created for you (in the background).
    3. It will become a paid add-on in the future but it’s free to try out during Beta testing period and you will not be subscribed automatically.

So it works on a new LeadFeeder account and it will convert them into Leads, not deals.

In exchange, we would appreciate some feedback about the feature of course!

• Markus Funk
    edited August 2020 #8
    Options

HI MIke, 

thanks for the info. Well, since I have LEADFEEDER already setup and in place for our webiste, I don't want to configure another account. I don't want to mix my processes and automations already defined and working with PD. Can you give me an indication on the pricing in the future? Will it be the same as if I use LEADFEEDER directly? Will it have al the features that LEEADFEEDER currently offers as well?  

I am sorry to bother you, but I do need the information to decide wether or not to stick with LF directly or use the PD paid add on. 

Regards, Markus 

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #9
    Options

Hi @Markus Funk,

The pricing details haven't fully been confirmed yet but we can say it will be different than what Leadfeeder offers directly (it'll still be based on the amount of identified visitors but there will be less price points).

Initially it won't have all the features what Leadfeeder currently offers, we will be adding them over time based on feedback. We aim to maximize the value our customers will get from having web visitors tracking tightly integrated within Pipedrive, so the roadmap is still very much being formed.

I'm sorry I cannot be more specific at this point and I realize this would bring some overhead to your processes, but if you start using it during the beta period, you could try it out for a longer period for free and make a more educated decision if the tight integration is more valuable for you than having more features when used separately.

Cheers,
    Priit

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #10
    Options

Hi Priit, thank you very much for your message! The system that we are using today is Leadf Forensics (www.leadforensics.com) .  I'm happy to introduce you to each other if you like.

Krgds

Thanks, Willem! It's could happen indeed that in some markets they detect more visitors, whereas in other cases our feature will detect more visitors - both tools have their own methods and technologies to identify organizations and it depends on the circumstances. 

I'm wondering if the extra visitors they detect are real organizations and they are actually relevant for you? 

• Markus Funk
    edited August 2020 #11
    Options

HI Priit, 

thanks. Could you please enable it for me to test it out? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #12
    Options

@Markus Funk it's on for your account!

• Willem Lambrechts
    edited August 2020 #13
    Options

Hi Priit, yes, they are! We have been using them since the beginning of this year and so far we go no rubbish.

krgds

• Markus Funk
    edited August 2020 #14
    Options

@Mike van der Valk and @Priit Parmann 

Skript is installed but I don't reiceive ANY  data, unlike my "official Leadfeeder Account"  Maybe it doesn't work if one is already a regular Leadfeeder user....

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #15
    Options

@Markus Funk, it should work even if you have both set up. It should update data in 5 minute intervals, I've asked our engineering team to take a look.

• Markus Funk
    edited August 2020 #16
    Options

HI Mike, 

as I might have thought... If you are a regular Leadfeeder User it doesen't work to well. It worked for a day but caused to loose my connection in Leadfeeder. This morning it I got this in PD. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #17
    Options

Hi @Markus Funk as we're still in Beta this happens unfortunately, my apologies. Could you reach out to our support team please? They are trained to help in this case and get you back on track.

• Willem Lambrechts
    edited February 2022 #18
    Options

Hi Priit, hi Mike, 

I investigated the leads that were highlighted by Leadfeeder. This is the result : 

PT Luxembourg is an ISP
    Silversquare is an ISP (Serviced Office)
    Cerberos S R O is an ISP
    Hd Internet S.R.O. is an ISP
    Bbc - could not identify BBC at visit time shown, we have them in the database.
    Ethernet Cz Web is an ISP

This information is not very useful , rather noise.

Other visitors, real leads, were not picked up. 

I'd recommend to run a beta with 1 or more colleagues from Leadfeeder in parallel.

Kind rgds

Willem

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #19
    Options

Hi Priit, hi Mike, 

I investigated the leads that were highlighted by Leadfeeder. This is the result : 

PT Luxembourg is an ISP
    Silversquare is an ISP (Serviced Office)
    Cerberos S R O is an ISP
    Hd Internet S.R.O. is an ISP
    Bbc - could not identify BBC at visit time shown, we have them in the database.
    Ethernet Cz Web is an ISP

This information is not very useful , rather noise.

Other visitors, real leads, were not picked up. 

I'd recommend to run a beta with 1 or more colleagues from Leadfeeder in parallel.

Kind rgds

Willem

Thanks for letting me know, Willem! I have forwarded these ISPs to Leadfeeder so they could add them to their exclude list. 

We also know that LeadForensics is guessing visitors more aggressively. For example, Leadfeeder might have detected some IPs as shared IPs in office hotels and they have marked the IP to belong to one of the companies there. Different vendors use different databases and methods to collect their data so there can be differences.

• Willem Lambrechts
    edited February 2022 #20
    Options

thank you, Priit!

would you be open for a conversation with Lead Forensics on the subject?

krgds

• Willem Lambrechts
    edited February 2022 #21
    Options

Hi Priit, I think this is something very important to look at :

https://www.leadfeeder.com/blog/dear-google-why-oh-why-did-you-remove-service-provider-and-network-domain-from-analytics/#gref

Leadfeeder were relying on google analytics data....and that does not work anymore. Hence the issues with providing correct webvisitor data.

krgds

• Priit Parmann
    edited September 2020 #22
    Options

thank you, Priit!

would you be open for a conversation with Lead Forensics on the subject?

krgds

Hi @Willem Lambrechts

Sorry for the delay on my part. We also have a lot of good feedback about the visitors that Leadfeeder identifies and we'd like to roll it out more widely before considering additional providers for Web Visitors feature. But thank you so much for comparing the results and wanting the best end result!

• Priit Parmann
    edited September 2020 #23
    Options

https://www.leadfeeder.com/blog/dear-google-why-oh-why-did-you-remove-service-provider-and-network-domain-from-analytics/#gref

Leadfeeder were relying on google analytics data....and that does not work anymore. Hence the issues with providing correct webvisitor data.

krgds

Yes, they used to rely mostly on Google Analytics data indeed but they had also been developing their own tracking script and after that news came out, they promptly rolled it out to all of their customers - there's no connection to GA anymore. And the positive thing about this change is that most of their customers reported 20-30% of more visitors identified with their own tracker :) 

• Jaakko Paalanen
    Jaakko Paalanen Member Posts: 1
    Integration Partner
    edited September 2020 #24
    Options

krgds

Hi Willem,

you can check some customer reviews by G2 between us + Leadforensics. It's pretty clear. 

https://www.g2.com/compare/lead-forensics-vs-leadfeeder

Best,

Jaakko
    CRO at Leadfeeder