Exporting customer lifetime value

Paul Minors
Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hi there, I've love to be able to create a filter showing the lifetime value of contacts/organisations. What I'd like to do is show this value (highlighted) in a list view and be able to export to Excel. However, when I try and add it as a column, I can pull 'Won Deals' which is a count of the total deals that are won, but not the value of those deals.

5f35bde9276655180a72b8f0_35292.png
1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2

Hi @Paul Minors !

You can achieve something close to this by creating your filter starting from the Deals list view instead of from the Organizations list view. Simply filter for Won Deals and make sure to make the columns for Organization Name and Deal Value visible. You can then sort the results by Org Name, export to a spreadsheet and calculate the total value per Organization from the spreadsheet.

It's not 100% what you need but it should help you get closer. 😉 

That being said, I can see how a default aggregated value field would be useful and have made sure to relay that internally so our team can take it into consideration in future developments. Thank you for your feedback!

• Paul Minors
    edited August 2020 #3

Thanks! This is exactly what I'm doing now. It just would be nice if this was built into the system 😀 

• Paul Minors
    edited February 2022 #4

@Inês Batata following up on this, did you get any feedback from the team on this feature?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #5

@Inês Batata following up on this, did you get any feedback from the team on this feature?

I'm afraid nothing concrete,  @Paul Minors . At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Make sure to follow these channels here in Community to always be up to date with our plans:

•  Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Thank you for your understanding and suggestions, they help us make Pipedrive better! :)

• Francisco Gil
    Francisco Gil Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

This request should be in the top priority of the dev team!

Not being able to have a Dashboard with the total revenue by customer is not acceptable on any CRM.

The solution cannot be extracting to excel..