Pipedrive / Asana - Two Way Integration

Hi, 

Using Asana is great for adding quick tasks for different team members. Pipedrive is great to have an overview of all the interactions with a specific client.

It would be great to see a feature where we can integrate Pipedrive and have the information from Asana (task completion date, task title, subtasks, notes, etc) being fed back to Pipedrive (as a note or activity). 

Bringing task management and CRM together would be so powerful! 

Thank you.

PS: Also open to suggestions of other apps (Asana might not be the best to integrate with pipedrive) that we could use for this. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited August 2020 #2

Thank you for your feedback, @Maria Trigueiro !

As far as I'm aware this is not in our immediate plans, but I've made sure to send your suggestion to our team so they can take it into consideration in the future.

As an alternative, I suggest you explore some of the options for integration we offer in our marketplace - I did a quick search for you, take a look here. They allow you to expand the ways you can make Pipedrive "talk to" other softwares and push data back and forth, like Asana. 😉

• Erik Christensen
    Erik Christensen Posts: 62
    Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 5 #3

I've built out some tools in Zapier to help automate this, but it's clunky.

All I want is a 2 way sync to track Pipedrive deals in Asana.

I don't need activities etc, I just want a task for the deal that's kept in sync with Asana.

Would be great to help build analytics on time spent as we log against items in Asana.