Ralph Tommaso_892 Member Posts: 13
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey Pipedrive fam, 

With cold leads, I put clients in an 

1. email cadence
  2. sms cadence
  3. cold calling cadence

I have been using klenty for the email cadence, and zapier/kixie for the sms cadence.

What is the best way to set them up for a calling cadence of every two days for 45 days, excluding weekends?   I use Kixie.com for my phone

Comments

• David_7504
    David_7504 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2021 #2
    Options

I actually give people 3 days before I call 

• Call on day 3 
    • 2 email in a week 
    • call 3 days after that 
  • George Hodges-Fulton
    George Hodges-Fulton Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

David – 

How do you get pipe drive to push these notifications to you so that it is notifying you when to call and email follow up with these people? Is there anyway to train pipe drive to send you a email notification in the morning that one of your activities is due that day?  How do you set activity reminders with in Pipedrive that are not just passive and show up as a past due activity?

Thanks,

George

• Daniel Steyn_6162
    Daniel Steyn_6162 Member Posts: 13
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

Ralph,

I have been using outreach.io for my sales teams and their outreach cadence. Outreach.io doesn't integrate with Pipedrive but I recently came across Outplay that does integrate with outreach and is doing the same as outreach.

Happy Selling,

Daniel

• Diogo Costa
    Diogo Costa Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hey Ralph,

Thank you for sharing a bit of your process. What are the results so far with SMS? and how different is the message there? (length, CTA, etc).

Other than email cadence and phone (whenever I have the phone), I've also been using Linkedin resources to reach out to prospects as well. Anyone using Linkedin too? 

• David_7504
    edited August 2020 #6
    Options

David – 

How do you get pipe drive to push these notifications to you so that it is notifying you when to call and email follow up with these people? Is there anyway to train pipe drive to send you a email notification in the morning that one of your activities is due that day?  How do you set activity reminders with in Pipedrive that are not just passive and show up as a past due activity?

Thanks,

George

George, if you are sending emails individually it's easy because you can mark activity and add a due date . You can also make an excel sheet with a colom ad putt the due date in their. The example spreadsheet in Pipedrive has helped me a lot 

• David_7504
    edited August 2020 #7
    Options

Hey Ralph,

Thank you for sharing a bit of your process. What are the results so far with SMS? and how different is the message there? (length, CTA, etc).

Other than email cadence and phone (whenever I have the phone), I've also been using Linkedin resources to reach out to prospects as well. Anyone using Linkedin too? 

I am using LinkedIn a bit  but don't really have much success with it 

• Mario from RoostUp
    Mario from RoostUp Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

We've been using Textline for SMS follow up. Anyone else using this solution? It works fine but I am wondering if there is a more effective solution

• KurtJ
    KurtJ Member Posts: 45
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

Wait, you want to call them every 2 days for 45 days? Did I read that right?

• Janet Pattison
    Janet Pattison Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #10
    Options

I reach out 10 times before I move on.   I mix it up with an email and a call every 2 days.

After the 10th outreach,  I give it a break for a month.  I've noticed during that time people check out my webpage and linked in page and start answering my calls during the second month.  

• Ralph Tommaso_892
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #11
    Options

Yes.  I end up hitting them 10-12 times before moving on.  I am looking for a yes or a no.  These are leads that based on activity, we know that they can use our service. 

• Ralph Tommaso_892
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #12
    Options

I reach out 10 times before I move on.   I mix it up with an email and a call every 2 days.

After the 10th outreach,  I give it a break for a month.  I've noticed during that time people check out my webpage and linked in page and start answering my calls during the second month.  

I agree.  With everything that a prospect is being hit with, its hard to get through the noise

• Sue Steckle
    Sue Steckle Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #13
    Options

Hey Ralph,

I've also been using LinkedIn, a couple strategies with limited success. I find people are more likely to connect (if we have a reason to connect) than respond to InMail (sample size about 100 attempts so far). I figure at least if we are connected they will see my updates as well. It's helpful to know they are in the correct decision maker role but hard to get a response. Does anyone else have any success to share with LinkedIn for cold contact? Thanks!

• Dennis Powers_890
    Dennis Powers_890 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020 #14
    Options

Hey Ralph,

I find a LinkedIn connection is a good signal if I'm not getting any engagement through email and phone. I imagine they are saying "I like you and you're providing value, but I'm not ready to chat with you yet." :)

• Ralph Tommaso_892
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #15
    Options

We've been using Textline for SMS follow up. Anyone else using this solution? It works fine but I am wondering if there is a more effective solution

i have been using kixie.com and zapier to create a sms drip campaign that has been working well

• Sue Steckle
    Sue Steckle Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #16
    Options

Hey Ralph,

That is what I would like to believe as well, @Dennis Powers ! Thanks for this feedback.

• KurtJ
    edited August 2020 #17
    Options

Hmm. I'm not sure being the noisiest is the best approach.

• KurtJ
    edited August 2020 #18
    Options

What percentage of those who you hit unsuccessfully 10 times then later convert? 

• KurtJ
    edited August 2020 #19
    Options

Hey Ralph,

LinkedIn isn't  a selling tool, it's an information tool. Nobody responds to InMail, sales messages immediately following connection acceptance will likely get you blocked, self promoting posts get scrolled past, motivational quotes get scrolled past. Posting interesting content that engages people will get you connections. Not sales. Connections. Converting connections into sales requires a massive number of connections because the conversion rate is so low.

Use LinkedIn to find out who is who. Then connect with them in the real world (that's where commerce happens).

• Dennis Powers_890
    edited August 2020 #20
    Options

Hey Ralph,

I would never do as you describe there @Kurt Jones . I take LinkedIn very seriously and LinkedIn connections are precious. I've been around long enough to see too many watering holes get poisoned through irresponsible sales and marketing tactics.

I only do personalized connection requests through a message to contacts that I consider warm through my outreach. They'll know who I am, and if I have provided value through my outreach thus far, they'll accept, and I'll understand if some don't.

I treat connection requests like I would like to receive them, and I try to provide value at every touchpoint.

• KurtJ
    edited August 2020 #21
    Options

Hey Ralph,

Hi @Dennis Powers. I wasn't pointing the finger :-)

• Dennis Powers_890
    edited August 2020 #22
    Options

Hey Ralph,

Lol.. Sorry @Kurt Jones. That comment struck a chord... passionate subject for me ;-)

• KurtJ
    edited August 2020 #23
    Options

Hey Ralph,

I feel ya. I live in LinkedIn.