Love the Web Visitors Beta. Can we export that data?

Brandon Smith_10595
Brandon Smith_10595 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Can you make it so we can export that data. Org/ region/industry?

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #2

Hi @Brandon Smith , lovely to hear you're enjoying this feature!

Right now Web Visitors is still in development phase, so feedback like yours is very relevant to us. I can tell you that we want to have exporting capability in the general Leads tab, and I've made sure it reaches the team so they can take it into consideration for the future. 🚀

• Chris Clegg
    Chris Clegg Member Posts: 10
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #3

I'm finding it interesting but not actionable.  @Brandon Smith, how are you using the information?  Without a name to follow-up with I'm just looking at large organizations.  We sell B2B services into large brands and agencies.

• Brandon Smith_10595
    edited August 2020 #4

I'm finding it interesting but not actionable.  @Brandon Smith, how are you using the information?  Without a name to follow-up with I'm just looking at large organizations.  We sell B2B services into large brands and agencies.

Whats up Chris, Everything is actionable if you stare long enough. Haven't you seen A Beautiful Mind? I use it  for a few things but a couple:

1. Is to see if people are coming from a certain area to determine if there is a specific are we should look more into for marketing or BD intiative. 50 hits from one city and its all in a span of a few hours tells me someone has something good in the works, and I can tell from company names what industry its in.

2. Also If I do see a lot of people are coming from a specific city in a certain field,  I can also reach out and chat with my current customers in that region to see if they need to to upgrade, services, or anything like that. I also like to see what campaigns we run and the types of visitors we get from them. I mean google anayltics does a lot too, but the more tools the better i guess.

• Chris Clegg
    edited August 2020 #5

Thanks for the response.  That's about what I was getting too.  I don't see a way to expand the columns in the overall view.  it would be nice to see other lead info on the table view instead of only when you click.

Thanks!  And of course, I've seen A Beautiful Mind.  Awesome movie (and reference).

• Brandon Smith_10595
    edited August 2020 #6

Ha thanks. I agree that would be super cool to see here.  Have you tried remarketing yet with your visitors? I'm not having too much success at the moment but the data is interesting.

• Chris Clegg
    edited August 2020 #7

Haven't tried remarketing.  We're just starting to get our marketing in order.  We recently launched some products.  Historically we were 100% B2B Services.