Automated work flows

Keishla (Kiki) Quiles
Keishla (Kiki) Quiles Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Anyone have a template as to how they set up their automated workflows so it triggers the next steps in activities in each transaction? I'm trying to save time and not create them from scratch. Anyone have a photo they can share on each task, New lead, or when a deal is started? 

Comments

• Manu Singh_9874
    Manu Singh_9874 Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited December 2020 #2

I'm in the same boat, would love if someone in the real estate sales area could share some workflow automations. Thank you - much appreciated !! 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited August 2020 #3

I think a better approach would be to share your process and have others advise you on how to set up your automation.  Besides, what works for one selling process, may not work for somebody else's selling process.

Unlike Zapier, where you can share ZAPs with others, you can't do so with Pipedrive automation. So you'd anyway have to set them up from scratch.

• Geoff Wilkie
    Geoff Wilkie Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4

Try using the pre-built templates within Pipedrive already. I found it useful when starting to use the pre-set template that triggers one activity once another is completed. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to start your own

• Peeter Mark
    Peeter Mark Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #5

I have done a lot of this kind of automations. Some more information is needed to give some advice. You can contact me if you would like to share the details.