How does your pipeline look like?

Options
Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Real Estate experts!

With the recent release of the new leads inbox it could be a great time to review your main pipelines. 

Here's one below that one of our new customers has set up. Although every company process can be unique, what feedback do you have for her, how does yours look like and why have you set it up that way? 

Let's learn from each other and make our pipelines even better! 🚀

9Ew32f

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Not in real estate, but if a lead has been qualified, I would assume the contact has been made previously with them? So the Contact Made stage is redundant.

Also, Offer accepted is a proxy for Won?

Also, depending on who does the Review, the stage could be redundant.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Not in real estate, but if a lead has been qualified, I would assume the contact has been made previously with them? So the Contact Made stage is redundant.

Good insights! @Amit Sarda thanks for sharing!

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

In Real Estate and Home Lending, the term "Qualified Lead" is often used to describe a lead that meets certain criteria, and that may be obtained online or a chatbot.  If it meets criteria, we reach out to them.  

Agree with you about the Offer Accepted stage being Won.

• Mark Bryant
    Mark Bryant Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

We have a few different pipelines to track our ongoing deals, some of which are still in a test phase (namely 00.Leads Pipeline & Active Listing Buyers).

We have a pipeline for each of the key areas. Prospecting, Nurturing, Listing, Buyers & After-Care.

I've included a picture of the pipeline for 02. Nurture (our most important one). We want to track where people are, and then who our key deals are for the next few months.

By the time they enter this pipeline, they've already been qualified, flushed or removed from the previous pipeline. Deals should always be moving sideways, down or out.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

We have a few different pipelines to track our ongoing deals, some of which are still in a test phase (namely 00.Leads Pipeline & Active Listing Buyers).

We have a pipeline for each of the key areas. Prospecting, Nurturing, Listing, Buyers & After-Care.

I've included a picture of the pipeline for 02. Nurture (our most important one). We want to track where people are, and then who our key deals are for the next few months.

By the time they enter this pipeline, they've already been qualified, flushed or removed from the previous pipeline. Deals should always be moving sideways, down or out.

Thanks for sharing @Mark Bryant