Export of "Notes" field

Options
Ross Bykov
Ross Bykov Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello all,

Could you please advise me how to export "Notes" field in Pipedrive. Among the fields available in the list view I can't find this field.

Thanks

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

You can export notes from the Exports tab, but it is linked to the Deal Title, not IDs. So if you plan to map them with the right deal/person/org, sometimes there will be incorrect mapping because of duplicates.

xxx.pipedrive.com/settings/export

• Ross Bykov
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

You can export notes from the Exports tab, but it is linked to the Deal Title, not IDs. So if you plan to map them with the right deal/person/org, sometimes there will be incorrect mapping because of duplicates.

Hello @Amit Sarda 

Thanks for the answer. But I do not see "Notes" column here. Only the file I earlier uploaded from the list view (see screens attached).  

edited June 2022 #4
    Options

1. Select Notes.
    2. Click CSV or Excel.
    3. Wait for the download to show in the table below.

• Ross Bykov
    edited August 2020 #5
    Options

It is strange, but I do not see the section "Export the following data" with Deals, Organisations, People, Products, Activities and Notes buttons. How to make this section available?

edited August 2020 #6
    Options

If you're the admin of your account, you need to check with Pipedrive support.

If you're not the admin, you need to check with the admin of your Pipedrive account.

• Anastasiia Dyshkant
    Anastasiia Dyshkant Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #7
    Options

Hi! Try to import your data in an automated way with a free Sample Migration. You can do it on your own. Or use  Guided Self-Service Migration and we’ll do the entire project for you. For more details, contact us or email us directly at sales@trujay.com.

• RobYourLender
    RobYourLender Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Is there a way to export the most recent note? Would be great if we could export what the last activity was, not just when the last activity happened.