Is there a way to import information from the Product fields over to the Product Note in the Deal?

When adding products to a deal, is there a way to pulling information from the Product fields to the Product notes in the Deal?

Screenshots below: 

When I add a product to the Deal, is there a way to pull information from the Product Description? See Screen 2

Screen 2.

Any help on solving this would be great. Thanks!

5f3d9ccd0ca6ba0a3cd9c32f_30277.png
5f3d9c84ebe30e7ed2ed9e44_94719.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Peter Nguyen !

I'm afraid this isn't possible at the moment, neither with our automations or with external integration platforms, as, from what I saw, we don't have a specific API endpoint for product notes in our reference and I'm not sure if the ones we do have will pull that data. 

If you're comfortable with API I would still give it a try (maybe Zapier lets you do it) and even post your question in our Developers Community, where there's other members who also have that type of more technical knowledge and can help you. 🚀

• Roadmap Tech
    Roadmap Tech Posts: 5
    edited August 2020 #3

Hi @Peter Nguyen !

I'm afraid this isn't possible at the moment, neither with our automations or with external integration platforms, as, from what I saw, we don't have a specific API endpoint for product notes in our reference and I'm not sure if the ones we do have will pull that data. 

If you're comfortable with API I would still give it a try (maybe Zapier lets you do it) and even post your question in our Developers Community, where there's other members who also have that type of more technical knowledge and can help you. 🚀

Hi @Inês Batata,

Thank you for the response, much appreciated. I'll check out the Developers Community and take a look at the Zapier and API. 

• John Williams_9615
    John Williams_9615 Posts: 13
    edited February 24 #4

Hi there

You can do that easily via API, I'm attaching an action for you ( Optimize your automation: saaszone.co)

• Roadmap Tech
    Roadmap Tech Posts: 5
    edited August 2020 #5

Hi there

You can do that easily via API, I'm attaching an action for you ( Optimize your automation: saaszone.co)

Hi John,

Thanks for response, I'm going to ask a very silly question here. The screenshot you have shared, what application is that from?