Not able to remove PD from Gmail

Sturla Røysland
Sturla Røysland Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello!

I want to manually forward emails to PD inbox, and not use the Gmail plugin. However, I am completely unable to remove the plugin. I have uninstalled it from Gmail, it does not display together with other plugins, but the plugin is still installed (PD logo and sidebar still appears).

What to do?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2

Hi @Sturla Røysland

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble. Just to rest your mind at easy, you can still use the manual Smart BCC to forward emails to Pipedrive.

The removal of the Gmail add-on is more of a technical question that our Support team can help you with. PLease reach out to them here: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

Thank you!

• Mark Bryant
    Mark Bryant Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #3

Sorry to open a long dead-thread! I'm having the same issue- is this still something that only the Support team can help with?!

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2021 #4

Sorry to open a long dead-thread! I'm having the same issue- is this still something that only the Support team can help with?!

Hey @Mark Bryant, thanks for reaching.

Best way is to go through the Support team indeed, as some private informations might need to be asked, so it's important to be through the official channels.

Thanks!