Need help with Embedding in email templates
Jme Medina Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1
How can you embed videos in email templates? When I try, the code shows up but not the video itself. Can anyone help answer this ?
Christopher Bulin Posts: 2edited December 2020 #2
So I had a similar issue, here’s what I’d recommend create it as a link for them to follow. It’s not so much embedded but when you turn on the feature of tracking clicked links it’s really useful to see when they click and or watch it. We use loom for tutorials.
- type out text you want them to click or follow (CTA)
- at bottom of email click hyperlink and add the link to the video.
- once you have your signature set the way you want, copy all of it.
- then click on signature templates and paste it in there
- click save
- now when you start a new email your CTA will have a clickable link for you to track open rates
Step 1: Original Video
Step 2: Continuation Video0
Boris Tsibelman Posts: 998edited December 2020 #3
You won't be able to embed the video directly into the email, but you can create a CTA link that drives them to the page.0
Wouter Vertriest Posts: 4edited May 2021 #4
Embedding video's should become an option. A clickable link's conversion is lower than a video with thumbnail1
Christian Haldrup Posts: 1edited July 2021 #5
Hippo video is usefull for this case0