One-click meeting scheduling?

Options
Alex Herder
Alex Herder Member Posts: 1
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I feel like a tool sending a Calendly-style link because it feels like I'm asking the person to do work. But when I do "manual scheduling" I hate the tabbing back and forth between my email and my calendar, then blocking out all the options I've given that person so I don't accidentally double book a slot, and then finally undoing all the time blocks and sending an event invitation. 

What I want is a tool that could just grab 3-5 time slots and put them in the text body of the email as if I had written them, but make them hyperlinks so that all the person on the other end would have to do is click one. I've also done the virtual assistant thing but that always feels pretentious to say "talk to Jamie about scheduling because I can't be bothered." 

A friend just recommended Mixmax for one-click meeting scheduling and it looks like it is similar to what Pipedrive offers in Gmail. Has anyone used both and willing to share their experience? I know Pipedrive is almost what I want, but not quite. What am I missing? Any tips?

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020 #2
    Options

Mixmax is an awesome very feature-rich tool that allows you to do a lot in Gmail.

Pipedrives meeting link is more like an alternative to a calendly link [without all the extra bells & whistles] 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Alex Herder , thank you for your input!

I'd like to understand your feedback a little better: why does the Scheduler feature not tick all the boxes for what you're trying to do? Maybe I'm missing something, but it should do the trick especially if you've synced your calendar with Pipedrive. Looking forward to hearing from you!