Using a VA for data input (failure?)

Options
Paul Mahoney
Paul Mahoney Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I hired a fiverr VA to input data directly into my 500 accounts. I have used him successfully in the past with Excel but I gave him temp password to skip that and go direct with data.  He says he did this task but I am finding no new data in any account.  

Could there be a glitz using a VA from Pakistan?  

Is there a way to track someone that had access to my account?

Thanks

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

maybe your looking at a filtered view that does not include the records they created 

• Paul Mahoney
    Paul Mahoney Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

maybe your looking at a filtered view that does not include the records they created 

Thanks for reply,  

Humm, I'm brand new to Pipedrive, how can I check what you mean?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Paul Mahoney , happy to have you with us!

In the upper right corner of your List View you'll see a drop-down menu where you can pick which user's data you want to look at (it's essentially a filter).

If the person who did your data input used your Pipedrive password, most likely that data was entered as you being the owner, so in that drop-down menu select your name. If the data still doesn't show up, select "Everyone".

If after that you still don't see your data please reach out to our support team so they can help you troubleshoot further. 🚀