internal chat between Pipedrive users inside the same account

Hi people,

I think an internal chat between Pipedrive users inside the same account would be a fantastic tool to boost productivity and sales. There is a need to communicate internally on specific matters related (or not) to activities or sales process with no need to use @comments for it as the need is for instant communication. In my case, we keep going out from Pipedrive window dozens of time per day into Whats App or Slack to chat between us only because there is no available Chat in Pipedrive. More than ever in these times, people in the same account need to communicate directly to solve things without the delay or stuffing the deals using comments (which I like by the way). Please consider this seriously. Thanks !!!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Guillaume_1141
    Guillaume_1141 Posts: 67
    edited September 2021 #3

I am already a pleased @comments beta user. It is very useful but what I am talking about is a chat service as an instant communication tool . There is a lot to talk about between team members that doesn't need to stay as a comment or which is not a comment worth to be written but that helps productivity.  

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Posts: 188
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #4

Not a bad idea!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #5

Hi @Guillaume !

At the moment we have no plans for this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. 

That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

If your company uses Slack, we do have a native integration with it and you can also use our automations to feed Pipedrive data to Slack. I would suggest using the Slack channels that you integrate with PIpedrive to have those internal conversations with your colleagues too. 🚀

• Guillaume_1141
    Guillaume_1141 Posts: 67
    edited August 2020 #6

Hi @Guillaume !

At the moment we have no plans for this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. 

That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

If your company uses Slack, we do have a native integration with it and you can also use our automations to feed Pipedrive data to Slack. I would suggest using the Slack channels that you integrate with PIpedrive to have those internal conversations with your colleagues too. 🚀

Hi @Inês Batata Ok noted. I already use the native integration but will look into automations also. Thanks

• Shane Walker
    Shane Walker Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #7

This would be a fantastic addition to Pipedrive. we have been searching for this function as we have seen it in use on other CRM software providers