Comma

Hi, I have a problem that I can't use "comma", neither "dots" to use an ammount with decimal numbers, at the product amount inside a deal. 

Another question: is it possible to alphabetically sort the products inside a deal?

Tks

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Marcelo Silva_43
    Marcelo Silva_43 Community Driver Posts: 288
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic Community Driver
    edited February 2021 #2

Olá Rodrigo, aqui eu consigo fracionar a qtds usando Virgula.

Sobre ordenar eu realmente não descobri se é possível.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited August 2020 #3

Hi @Rodrigo Pereira !

Unfortunately at the moment it's not possible to order products inside a deal, they will show up in the order they were added. I'll make sure to send your suggestion to our team so they can consider it in future developments.

You should be able to use either dot or comma (sometimes both) depending on what you have selected in your Personal Preferences > Date/Number Format. The option you choose there will determine if a comma or a dot are the accepted separator for decimals.

In Products within a deal you can manually enter the price, the quantity and the tax, and it automatically calculates the total amount.

Please check what option you have selected, clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again: Como limpar o cache e cookies do meu navegador?

If after that the issue still remains, please reach out to our support team so they can help you troubleshoot further. Thank you!