Would you like to be leader of this channel? 💪

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Your responsibilities are to update the description of this channel to your liking, introduce yourself as the community leader and spread the word amongst other New Zealand Pipedrive users you're aware of to start joining.

Make sure to keep the channel engaged with content, promote discussion among members, and bring in new members. 

Feel up to the task? Reply to this post letting us know!

Comments

• BISON Support
    BISON Support Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

@Inês Batata I would love to be considered for the role of channel leader! I'd classify myself as a bit of a Pipedrive evangelist who loves helping people optimise the systems they use for success and am quite passionate about system integration for efficiency - just see my previous posts! 

However, at the same time, I'm certain there will be more qualified people out there in Aotearoa who would be more suitable for the job! So please everyone else feel free to comment too! I have enough to keep me out of trouble if someone else would like to get involved instead!

• Nicki Kane
    Nicki Kane Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2020 #3

@Inês Batata I would love to be considered for the role of channel leader! I'd classify myself as a bit of a Pipedrive evangelist who loves helping people optimise the systems they use for success and am quite passionate about system integration for efficiency - just see my previous posts! 

However, at the same time, I'm certain there will be more qualified people out there in Aotearoa who would be more suitable for the job! So please everyone else feel free to comment too! I have enough to keep me out of trouble if someone else would like to get involved instead!

@Andrew Humphries I think as someone who is a) keen and b) clearly watching the channel chats I think you'd make a GREAT leader- and there's no law that says you can't offer up the position later on to give someone else a turn! 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #4

@Jonathan Oaten you had also expressed interest in a previous post. @Andrew Humphries  what do you think of the both of you being co- channel leaders like we have for some other countries? Are you both up for it? 🙂

• Jonathan Oaten_9494
    Jonathan Oaten_9494 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020 #5

I think Andrew is the perfect fit, I lived In Auckland for 2 years but that was some time back I think having boots on the ground there will make it more trustful