An option to Bump Activities one day with one button click

One of my team members suggested this and it would help immensely.

In our industry (mortgage) we often have to bump deal activities a day at a time while we wait for clients or lenders to get back to us and my team figures they are bumping 20-30 activities per day.

Something like this or the option to change the date without having to open the activity pop-up would be useful!

Thanks as always for listening and your continued improving of Pipedrive!

5f453b65a6a2d15fe46f22fe_83281.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Guillaume_1141
    Guillaume_1141 Posts: 67
    edited August 2020 #2

Very good idea. We also need that. Every day at the end of the day, the user looses several minutes bumping the activities to avoid letting them behind... I was also in another post asking for an automatic reminder to bump previous day overdue activities so the track of them is never lost.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #3

Hi @Max Jurock , thank you for your suggestion, I can see how it would be useful and a time-saver.

As a possible workaround, you can create an automation that bumps your activities one day if they remain "to do" and a certain update happens to them (adding a note, for example). This still implies manual work, though.

At the moment we don't have this planned but I've made sure the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    edited February 25 #4

Realy good idea, should be an easy fix and definitely more used than "Export as ICS" that are there.  Perhaps it even could be included directly in the activity so you can do it when you work on it like it's in the Leads sections. Same with Text templates as it is in Emails  -  a lot of the work in Activities are with the same text and postponing the same amount of time. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited December 2020 #5

Realy good idea, should be an easy fix and definitely more used than "Export as ICS" that are there.  Perhaps it even could be included directly in the activity so you can do it when you work on it like it's in the Leads sections. Same with Text templates as it is in Emails  -  a lot of the work in Activities are with the same text and postponing the same amount of time. 

Thank you @Max Jurock and @Jörgen Sjöstrand , I'm passing it along to the team!