Recurring Revenue Problems
I have just started using the Recurring Revenue functions and I have noticed some things that you might be able to help me with or pass to your product team.
- On the Insights reports, the currencies are not converted properly. They are converted 1:1 to the base currency of the plan. This is a major problem as the revenue forecasts are therefore completely wrong.
- When clicking on a monthly column in the Insights report, it shows all the deals instead of the deals pertinent to that month.
- The blue bar chart colours of Recurring and One-Time seem too similar.
Some nice to have improves to consider too.
- Create subscription products so you can just select the relevant package and all the details will be connected.
- Bulk update of existing deals so that you can start using the Insights tool to get a snapshot of your current business position. At the moment, we will have to update all deals manually. The insights data isn't much use if you don't include your historical deals.
- Option to edit more details on the subscription once its been added. Deleting and re-adding seems a bit dumb.
Also, as I write this, the Add Deal button isn't working on Organisation and People pages.
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,536edited August 2020 #2
Hi @Paul Webster , thank you for your detailed feedback, we appreciate it.
I'm going to start from the end: if you're still having issues with the Add Deal button on the Organisation and People pages, please clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again. ID the issue persists, please reach out to our Support team so they can help you troubleshoot further.
As for the rest of your suggestions, they're all quite pertinent and I've made sure they reach their respective teams for consideration in future developments. Insights, for example, are still in beta, so there are a lot of improvements already in our to-to list. As priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. We appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.
Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know what's coming up and the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features. 🚀
Erik Christensen Posts: 54edited April 2021 #3
Multi-currency for revenue subscriptions is very important.
Having triggers for start and end dates, or terms would be ideal.0