e-Signatures with "Sales Docs"!

Options
Miami Surgical Center
Miami Surgical Center Member Posts: 2

New "Sales Docs" feature is great BUT, what is it good for if my "clients" can't sign on it and compromise "on the spot"...

This way, we would not depend on third-party services as Adobe, Docusign, and/or Hellosign ... or at least, do an integration were that document sent can be immediately signed with any of these third-party services!

Hope this helps!

Best,

Greg.

Comments

• Sofia Carmo
    Sofia Carmo Posts: 5 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Genesis, 
    Here is Sofia, Pipedrive product manager. 
    And I bring good news, we are already working on e-Signatures, and our plan is to release it for beta in the next months. So if you like, it will be a pleasure to include you in our beta group.
    Thank you so much for using our Sales Docs feature.
    Have a great day.

• PROJECTS_9350
    PROJECTS_9350 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020 #3
    Options

Hi, Sofia,

If you have room, we'd like to be included in your beta group for this feature. Thanks!

Steve

• Joe_1462
    Joe_1462 Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

E-signatures would be awesome. Then there would be one less subscription I need. I currently use docusign all the time.... but there would need to be other changes to the docs as well like; if a field is not being used the HTML text should not show. 

please include me in the beta group. 

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #5
    Options

Hi Genesis, 
    And I bring good news, we are already working on e-Signatures, and our plan is to release it for beta in the next months. So if you like, it will be a pleasure to include you in our beta group.
    Have a great day.

Plus one, please save my details for the beta group. 

Thanks!!

• Roadmap Tech
    Roadmap Tech Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #6
    Options

Hi @Sofia Carmo ,

Can you please add me to the Sales-Doc BETA. We are using 3rd party apps for this process and would love to provide feedback.

• Robert Stio
    Robert Stio Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

I would also like to be included in the signature beta if possible. Thanks. 

• Sofia Carmo
    edited September 2020 #8
    Options

Hello!
    Thank you very much for everyone's interest.

E-Signatures is not yet in beta, but as soon as it is, I will let you know. 
    In the meantime, I have already added you to the list of users who will have the feature in beta. 
    Thanks.

• Richard Roocroft
    Richard Roocroft Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

Hi @Sofia Carmo , I believe the Interprefy team are already on the waiting list - however noting here as I am sure you will refer to this thread when it comes to BETA launch. Looking forward!

• Sofia Carmo
    edited September 2020 #10
    Options

Hi @Sofia Carmo , I believe the Interprefy team are already on the waiting list - however noting here as I am sure you will refer to this thread when it comes to BETA launch. Looking forward!

Hi Richard!
    I just added you to our waiting list ;-) I will let you know when the beta launch is done.
    Thanks

• Abel
    Abel Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #11
    Options

Hi Genesis, 
    Have a great day.

Same for me! I work a LOT with formstacks with similar functionality and this would help me much. Also I can provide good feedback

• Sofia Carmo
    edited September 2020 #12
    Options

Hi Genesis, 
    Have a great day.

Hi Abel!
    I just added you to our waiting list ;-) I will let you know when the beta launch is done. Have a great day.

• Michael Jones_19032
    Michael Jones_19032 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #13
    Options

Hi, please add me to the beta. 

Deciding right now on a signature solution for our needs and it would be awesome to have it native to Pipe drive!

• Thomas A. Evans
    Thomas A. Evans Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited November 2020 #14
    Options

Hi Genesis, 
    Have a great day.

We would like to be in the eSignatures beta group also if possible.

• Stacy Knight
    Stacy Knight Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2020 #15
    Options

Hi @Sofia Carmo please add my name to the waiting list for the esignatures beta launch. Thank you! Stacy

• RH1
    RH1 Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2020 #16
    Options

Please add me to the beta list for e-signatures.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #17
    Options

Good news everyone, this is now possible! 🚀 Read all about it here.

Pro tips:

• Ben Bocell
    Ben Bocell Member Posts: 8
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #18
    Options

Been a user since 2014 hoping that this would be the direction that Pipedrive was heading. Finally have auto-populated docs and esignatures for proposals, AWESOME!  With that said, we are a small company and would love to have access to some of the features of the larger plans, but scaled back. Maybe you could offer like 10 esignatures and populated docs per user per month instead of unlimited or nothing.  Something to think about.