Adding leads via the mobile app

Options
Max Prokell
Max Prokell Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a plan to add the Leads Inbox or the ability to create a new lead via the mobile app? 

We have a couple companies with field sales reps that are always out of the office. We want the Leads Inbox to replace their prospecting spreadsheets, which are built on-go as they are making local sales and service calls. It would be awesome if they could use the mobile app to add new opportunities that they spot in the field. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Max Prokell , thank you for your input!

This is something that is on our horizon but we don't have an ETA we can give you yet. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions but we can never make any promises.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Mark Slooff
    Mark Slooff Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #3
    Options

This is something that is on our horizon but we don't have an ETA we can give you yet. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions but we can never make any promises.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Hi Ines,

I just installed the app and was also wondering if there is any ETA known?

I'm asking because it is such an important feature to the whole proposition you offer.

Thanks, Mark

• Caleb Hartley
    Caleb Hartley Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #4
    Options

Adding to this,

a leads feature on the app is an absolute necessity. There's no way of keeping track with personal outside the office. 

• Josh Coles
    Josh Coles Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

We could not agree more with this request. We were exhibiting at a Trade Show this week and I was utterly flabbergasted to discover that this functionality is not already available in the mobile app. It meant our Sales Team had to go back to a paper capture method and then add the leads manually at a later point. 

Absolutely a feature that needs implementing.

• Matthew Coburn
    Matthew Coburn Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options

This is the most important use case for my business. Really strange that it's not in.

• Mark Covington
    Mark Covington Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

100% need this asap

• Charles Steinback
    Charles Steinback Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #8
    Options

Did this ever happen? 

• David_76994
    David_76994 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #9
    Options

Is there any update on this yet? As a sales app it really needs to be able to show leads and for users to be able to add them. Thanks 

• Goldbrenner Gin
    Goldbrenner Gin Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #10
    Options

We would love to note down the Leads directly from the app. 

• Zach Parsons
    Zach Parsons Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #11
    Options

Would definitely love to see this!

• Shaun O'Keefe
    Shaun O'Keefe Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #12
    Options

Yes!!! 

Please make this feature available. It's a huge functionality gap by not having this in the app. Thank you in advance 🙏🏼

• Govind Davis
    Govind Davis Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #13
    Options

Truly, it's crazy this isn't available.

• Matthew Coburn
    Matthew Coburn Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #14
    Options

The fact that this hasn't been added yet, give me the feeling that the product has been abandoned or stuck in some sort of funding/development hell.

• Henry Vaaderpass
    Henry Vaaderpass Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #15
    Options

I’m sure it is coming in no time. We’d love to have it too.

• Terje Mognes
    Terje Mognes Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

I just like to add a comment (like all the other users here), that handling Leads in the mobile app, is really needed.