Reply.io, Pipedrive, and Smart BCC

Josh Seligman
Josh Seligman Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1
  • I've set it up so a new deal is created in Pipedrive, after someone respond's to a Reply.io campaign.
  • I've also created a "Smart BCC" so that every response that comes in is forwarded to the pipedrive email.

Why is it that when a deal is created, the email chain is not also attached to the deal automatically? 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #2

Hi @Josh Seligman !

This seems like a more technical question that will need deeper troubleshooting, so I recommend you reach out to our Support team and they can help you: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

Thank you!

• Josh Seligman
    edited February 2022 #3

Honestly, the lack of support I've received from Pipedrive is laughable.  Not being able to connect with a person on a call is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Both Zapier and Reply.io have made themselves available to me, all Pipedrive support provides is a "Sorry, this is not possible." I'm not sure I'd receive the same treatment from other CRM systems. 

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2020 #4

Honestly, the lack of support I've received from Pipedrive is laughable.  Not being able to connect with a person on a call is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Both Zapier and Reply.io have made themselves available to me, all Pipedrive support provides is a "Sorry, this is not possible." I'm not sure I'd receive the same treatment from other CRM systems. 

Hey, Josh! 

My apologies for the way you feel about support and that there is an issue with integrations that you are still trying to resolve.

The issue is not that we cannot make a call, but rather, that without all the relevant information that has to be sent - it is impossible for support Expert/ Engineer or developer to fix or even effectively check an issue while on the phone.

You see, different features or their parts were designed by different developers/engineers and thus,  standard troubleshooting procedure has to go the same way at first: 

1) Support Expert is collecting the information about the issue (whatever is relevant) 

2) Passes it over for investigation, and, appropriate department starts an internal investigation involving other integrations if necessary. Usually it is in written as there are a lot of technical details that it would be impossible to discuss on the phone.

I will review the ticket with support and we will come back via in-app chat to you, if you do not mind! My apologies - but, we will need to collect the information in written before trying to arrange on the call.

Thank you for understanding once again!

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Josh Seligman
    edited September 2020 #5

That works for me.