Web Form BETA

Paul McKenna
Paul McKenna Community Driver Posts: 64
Community Driver

Hi All,

WEB FORMS beta- Needs a font editor

I am unable to edit the font colour in the new Web forms. I can change the appearance between Dark/Bright appearance, but my website background is grey.

This means I have two choices- 

1. Impossible to read Black text and White fields

2. White text and foreboding black fields 

5f479741d8a2d95202ea56ba_16724.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2

Thank you for your feedback @Paul McKenna !

As far as I know currently there are no direct plans for this but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again, as this feature is still in beta and subject to changes.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Esteban Chediak Brinkmann
    edited February 24 #3

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum in the PipeDRIVE community, but since I found it with the search under web forms, I take the opportunity to ask the community if they agree with the change that is being made in PipeDrive, when establishing a cost of USD $ 38 per month, for access to All LeadBooster.

What happens for a small company like mine, with 1 user, where I only want to have the WEB FORMS functionality and NOT everything that LeadBooster offers? Well, apparently nothing, in 14 days they will start charging me USD $ 38 per month in addition to my ADVANCE membership.

If anyone has the same frustration and we were able to get the PipeDrive manager making these decisions to consider a more flexible scheme for small businesses, please join in or guide me to whom I can write.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2020 #4

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum in the PipeDRIVE community, but since I found it with the search under web forms, I take the opportunity to ask the community if they agree with the change that is being made in PipeDrive, when establishing a cost of USD $ 38 per month, for access to All LeadBooster.

What happens for a small company like mine, with 1 user, where I only want to have the WEB FORMS functionality and NOT everything that LeadBooster offers? Well, apparently nothing, in 14 days they will start charging me USD $ 38 per month in addition to my ADVANCE membership.

If anyone has the same frustration and we were able to get the PipeDrive manager making these decisions to consider a more flexible scheme for small businesses, please join in or guide me to whom I can write.

Hi @Esteban Chediak Brinkmann , we appreciate your feedback and understand your concern.

LeadBooster is actually our very first add-on. To keep our users’ subscriptions from becoming too complicated (i.e. having a separate add-on for every new feature we develop), we instead wanted to offer a bundle of tools in one subscription to help our users get more leads at the best value possible. We believe many companies who have a need for Web Forms will also get great value from our ChatbotLive Chat, and Prospector features.

We also wanted the majority of our users (you included!) to try these features in beta for free before we made them part of an add-on. Now that this has happened it is totally voluntary to start a trial or add it to your subscription. 

However, if you do not start a trial or add LeadBooster to your subscription you of course will not automatically be charged for it at any point.

We’ve forwarded your feedback internally, but should you have any more questions regarding this, please reach out to our Support team: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

• Esteban Chediak Brinkmann
    edited September 2020 #5

Thanks @Inês Batata  for your answer.

I understand that on the one hand you at Pipedrive want to facilitate the subscription scheme to your complements like LeadBooster, however, since you have a large number of SMEs as clients, surely many as is my case, beyond not wanting to use Chat LIVE and Prospector, is that we do not have the structure or team to give the answers on time, that complements  demands.

I thank you for taking my observations or suggestions into internal consideration, despite the fact that I have done so, and they have suggested that I convey my concern to the community. I hope someone in the direction of PipeDrive, meditate on the cost that represents for small SMEs having a charge of $ 38 a month for tools that your small structure does not allow you to take advantage of them 100%. What I didn't want was to go back to Googleforms or the free option I used from Hubspot's web forms.

By the way, I also suggested to the Support team that in the visitor data in the webforms, it does not allow to establish a range of dates,to be able to obtain data from the results of marketing campaigns in specific periods. I'm still waiting for an answer, I understand your engineers see useful that suggestion and are working on it.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my concern and I wish you a great week. God bless you.

Esteban.