Search Filtering

I'd love to be able to search by active deals only and/or be able to filter out won and/or lost deals :)

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Amanda Southworth !

You can filter out all of those if you're using a filter in a list view. In the search box currently you can't choose those conditions but the results for deals will have a little badge showing if the deal is won or lost.

Nevertheless, as far as I'm aware there are no direct plans for this but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Community Driver Posts: 135
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic Community Driver
    edited December 2020 #3

Hi @Amanda Southworth !

You can filter out all of those if you're using a filter in a list view. In the search box currently you can't choose those conditions but the results for deals will have a little badge showing if the deal is won or lost.

Nevertheless, as far as I'm aware there are no direct plans for this but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Hi @Inês Batata 

I just found out that your link for 'filter' isn't working. It points to here, which brings us nowhere.

Ted.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited December 2020 #4

Hi @Amanda Southworth !

I'm so sorry about that, thank you for the heads up @Ted Youn ! It's fixed now :)